Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chelsea have been the worst for it for a while. The referees should just have a few games where they book about 7 or 8 players for it, then they'll hopefully get the picture

I'm guessing by your username that you are too young to remember that it was a deliberate tactic introduced by Ferguson to basically bully the referee into giving Man Utd decisions. And tbf it worked.

Personally I didn't like to see it. Other clubs have certainly joined in, but it was introduced to England by Ferguson and his players.

Too many folk slagging that match off. It was tight and tactical but I watched the last 60 mins and was engrossed by it. It could've easily went either way and although there was a lack of shots on target there were plenty of openings at both ends.

Football is not all about goals.

Enthralling derby draw between two of the best teams in the best League in the world.

For those of you watching in Scotland, just a shite 0-0 draw.

Two really bad (expensive!) teams! Really how much was squandered on the players in this match, yet the product and entertainment was no better than watching two kids teams in Bloomiehall Park!!

Too many folk slagging that match off. It was tight and tactical but I watched the last 60 mins and was engrossed by it. It could've easily went either way and although there was a lack of shots on target there were plenty of openings at both ends.

Football is not all about goals.

Does Sky pay you a lot to slaver such pish?

Archived