Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tippy Tappy Pish from both Man Utd and Man City today. These guys are paid hundreds of thousands a week to produce that rubbish, but they are all happy in the knowledge of producing that with the megabucks coming to them with no real effort needed. I'm getting sick fed up with this. At least in the Rugby World Cup it is proper blood and thunder from both teams. Anyone else feel the same way?

Tippy Tappy Pish from both Man Utd and Man City today. These guys are paid hundreds of thousands a week to produce that rubbish, but they are all happy in the knowledge of producing that with the megabucks coming to them with no real effort needed. I'm getting sick fed up with this. At least in the Rugby World Cup it is proper blood and thunder from both teams. Anyone else feel the same way?

No.

No.

As comparisons go, that's pretty fucking stupid.

I think you should write an open letter.

Archived