Premier League 2015-16

They conceded a scrappy last minute equaliser, and have previous for late, season-ruining collapses.

City unconvincing at the minute but cant see anything other than city powering through to the title while the arse falls out of arsenals season, probably around champions league time.

Are you sure? Arsenal generally finish the season strong after messing up first half do they not? They tend to drop points in silly games, but it's a bit rough to suggest they bottled it tonight. Liverpool were well deserving of a point after some strong pressure in last 20 mins.

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swansea seem to have sleepwalked into a relegation fight, massive collapse since last season.That Ayew looks a quality player though.

No one to blame but themselves. Everyone knew the writing was on the wall for Monk, but they never had a contingency plan, it was just a case of "f**k it, this guy who's been here for years will do"

No one to blame but themselves. Everyone knew the writing was on the wall for Monk, but they never had a contingency plan, it was just a case of "f**k it, this guy who's been here for years will do"

He did a terrific job when he took over but his inexperience showed this season when everyone worked out how they played and he failed to change it. It's a year on and they haven't replaced Bony either.

They conceded a scrappy last minute equaliser, and have previous for late, season-ruining collapses. Edit: having had a look its not always late collapses in terms of challenging for the league tbf, sometimes its as early as mid season.

City unconvincing at the minute but cant see anything other than city powering through to the title while the arse falls out of arsenals season, probably around champions league time.

The reason most people expect City to win the league is because they have the best squad, not because Arsenal are 'bottlers'. Arsenal won the billed 'potential title-decider' match against City and won convincingly at Olympiacos to go through in the Champions League when almost nobody expected them to. Clearly not bottlers.

The reason most people expect City to win the league is because they have the best squad, not because Arsenal are 'bottlers'. Arsenal won the billed 'potential title-decider' match against City and won convincingly at Olympiacos to go through in the Champions League when almost nobody expected them to. Clearly not bottlers.

I said this earlier in the thread. This Arsenal team aren't really bottlers (or at least haven't shown it yet) - they're just not really at the level that is usually required to win the league. I don't think there's much between them and City, but I doubt either of the current sides would have won the league 5 years ago.

Pellegrini seems to be escaping a lot of criticism considering how much money has been spent on his team, especially considering the fact they won nothing last year. He's never convinced me as a top level manager, and if he doesn't win this absolute gimme of a league title this year then surely he'll be out on his arse.

A really good game at Anfield, Some terrible Liverpool defending made things difficult but Joe Allen's equaliser was deserved I thought.

Horrendous travelling conditions, Glad to get home in one piece.

I may have to rethink my Leicester have peaked opinion. Another cracking result for them.

And what a goal to win it. There was a real simplistic beauty about Huth's header. Even if he did have the freedom of White Hart Lane to do it.

And what a goal to win it. There was a real simplistic beauty about Huth's header. Even if he did have the freedom of White Hart Lane to do it.

My favourite goal of the night. Nothing fancy just bend the knees and boom. Shearer got very excited about it too

Archived