Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've decided to avoid a lot of English games this year as they usually end up pissing me off by how w**k and overhyped they are. Only game I've watched so far was Chelsea - Swansea and that was because I was in a good football mood after the Queens game, didn't regret that one to be fair. Think I've been justified in my actions overall though.

It's promoted to f**k but it's not hard to just not watch the games. I ended up canceling Sky to get away from it all but kept BT for Europe and Scottish Championship.

I was planning to fork sky sports this year but with all that BT Sport has to offer (free with my tv package), I can't justify it just for premiership games which I'll watch in the pub if I care enough.

All the best games end up on BT anyway! Decent game so far at St Mary's and a superb goal. First time I've seen Everton in a while and they look dangerous - will be interesting to see how they manage without Europe to blame for poor form

I've decided to avoid a lot of English games this year as they usually end up pissing me off by how w**k and overhyped they are. Only game I've watched so far was Chelsea - Swansea and that was because I was in a good football mood after the Queens game, didn't regret that one to be fair. Think I've been justified in my actions overall though.

It's promoted to f**k but it's not hard to just not watch the games. I ended up canceling Sky to get away from it all but kept BT for Europe and Scottish Championship.

Actively tries to avoid certain league...one round of fixtures in, one game watched.

Actively tries to avoid certain league...one round of fixtures in, one game watched.

I'm not actively trying to avoid it, just avoid it in the sense that in the past few years I'd try to watch every EPL game on TV. With the over-exposure it's much easier to get pissed off with the product. I still like my football and I still watch MOTD, and I'll pick and choose which games I tune in to. Think there were 5 or 6 EPL games televised last week and I watched one, and I'm happy with that.

Archived