Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We look even worse than usual.

We?

You can't say that on here, the dreary fuckwits will be along in a minute accusing you of all sorts, don't you know you're not allowed to support another team in another league ?

:)

Despite that we're playing a lone striker who's scored 1 league goal in 18

Carl, it that statement true? You have spend more money than any club during the January window? I asking as I don' know.But be very wary of your answer.

We?

You can't say that on here, the dreary fuckwits will be along in a minute accusing you of all sorts, don't you know you're not allowed to support another team in another league ?

Shut up monkey.Carl is crying just now.

Carl, it that statement true? You have spend more money than any club during the January window? I asking as I don' know.But be very wary of your answer.

I know there was a stat that we spend more than the entire Bundesliga combined, and the whole of La Liga combined. I think Watford actually spent more than we did though.

Part of it is that good teams don't spend big in January, and we were desperate so just throwing money around. It's been absolutely shambolic. As usual.

beermonkey, on 05 Mar 2016 - 15:49, said:

We?

Still crying over that. :lol:

I know there was a stat that we spend more than the entire Bundesliga combined, and the whole of La Liga combined. I think Watford actually spent more than we did though.

Part of it is that good teams don't spend big in January, and we were desperate so just throwing money around. It's been absolutely shambolic. As usual.

Don't worry mate. i slabbed 50 gbp on bore today...you'll sneek a draw

A few journalists I follow:

Mark Douglas @MsiDouglas 19m19 minutes ago

Genuinely stunned at the ineptitude of that first half given everything that's riding on the game. Shelvey only one showing. #nufc

Mark Douglas @MsiDouglas 12m12 minutes ago

What the hell is going on? Lack of urgency tracking back from midfield is disgraceful. #afcb nearly score

Craig Hope @CraigHope_DM 11m11 minutes ago

NUFC are all over the place here, Bournemouth should be two up.

Craig Hope @CraigHope_DM 11m11 minutes ago

NUFC appear to be 4-5-1 when they attack, and 4-3-3 when they defend...

Simon Bird @SimonBird_ 10m10 minutes ago

McClaren repeatedly turning around in disgust at what he is watching. That he has in common with the home crowd. #nufc worse since break

All board the Championship express.

Archived