Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No this is completely different. You forgot to factor in the unique Anglo - Welsh rivalry. Which is particularly important when games are played during the 6 nations rugby.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Premier League Liverpool 3-0 Man City...

The Scousers seem to communicate more by pictures than words. I think Rab is the only Liverpool supporter intelligent enough to use proper words and sentences.

They`re probably still pining for Keegan.

You can't really blame them tbh.

Keegan's Newcastle were pretty much the perfect footballing storm in that era - big money owner willing to back a charismatic manager who loved to attack, some massive names (Shearer, Ginola) with some workhorses and a defence which could be brilliant or bombscare. Add in that they were a perceived "big club" who had been "in the doldrums" and they were going head to head with a Man Utd side who had won 3 out of 4 (or possibly 4 from 5). I'm sure a huge number of us were on their side.

Of course, I'd have happily skipped it had I known Sky/BT would promote every shite Liverpool-Newcastle game since as a thriller in the forlorn hope that it could live up to those 4-3s.

Archived