Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zlatan is after £220k a week at OT :o

That all? I'd heard upwards of half a million a week a while back

A mate of mine argued he would give him a one year contract at 500k a week because with the lack of a transfer fee it's a bargain, but I disagreed saying giving one player such astronomical wages would upset the dressing room morale and lead to more wage rises

That logic is slightly flawed when you consider Newcastle spent 80million last season and ended up relegated. It's not how much you pay, it's who you pay for. Although I still think he makes a lot of tactical mistakes, I do trust Sam to bring the right players in. Mid-table is not an unrealistic prospect. Had last season started in January, we'd have finished 11th. 

Newcastle aren't being allowed to forget it...

post-39136-0-31224100-1464252924_thumb.p

Manchester United may have to pay Chelsea a six figure sum for the 'Jose Mourinho' name as they still hold it as a trademark to sell merchandise.

It's what's holding the deal up.

Terrific.

I try quite hard not to get sucked into the #AMF crap but sometimes the most recent developments in football are just embarrassing.

Am I the only person who doesn't see value in an egotistical Man United manager signing a 34 year old egotistical striker on 200 grand a week?

No.

Archived