Yet another US shooting

Just another sexually repressed fruit loop with access to military grade weaponry and an inability to deal with the many unresolved conflicts batting around his clearly fucked up wee head. Not terrorism, perhaps not even a hate crime, just the result of a mental breakdown and the ability to do something so spectacularly selfish that the world will get to know and experience how angry you are. At something or other.

Orlando shooter Omar Mateen 'was a regular at Pulse nightclub'

This kind of thing happens to folk everyday, it gets too much or a specific incident tips them over the edge but, the difference in proper countries is that you have to work enormously hard to do more than kill yourself and maybe take one or two people with you. In the US you can literally go out with almost as big a bang as you want. 

Edited by williemillersmoustache

You admitted to calling football players "poofs" at games. You're a bigot. Not really a debate to be had here.

No I never. What I said was when playing a game I'd use anything in that 90 mins to put my counterpart off. I'd even do it with a smile on my face. I am guilty of being a c**t, yes.

No I never. What I said was when playing a game I'd use anything in that 90 mins to put my counterpart off. I'd even do it with a smile on my face. I am guilty of being a c**t, yes.

You weren't talking exclusively about playing in a game either, you were talking about shouting "poof" from the sidelines as a fan.

I wouldn't let tam sidetrack the thread, the subject is too important and he's not important enough.

Maybe the day will come when most kids who feel conflicted about their sexuality will be able to turn to there parents. Sadly it will never happen for all of them as there will always be bigots but I'd like to think slowly but surely tolerance is growing, at least in the UK.

With the latest reports, if true, it seems as if the guy may have been sexually repressed, bi-polar and had easy access to automatic weapons.

Not trying to make light of the situation in any way, but is it possible his sexual repression and mental instability resulted in a "yes you, you cock teasing hunk" scenario?

I really don't think his claims of allegiance to IS are anything other than an attempt to redeem himself as following the word of Islam, rather than an actual belief in their aims.

Obviously, it's all speculation and we will never know the truth....

44/72 = 61.1% white shooters

USA = 62.6% white

i.e. rate as expected

Also, not all non-whites are first generation immigrants, far from it. Not all whites are non first generation immigrants.

Worst of all, that graph has no citation stayed where the figures came from nor how they were calculated.

I kinda prefer it when you just throw insults around. Shocking post.

Edited by banana

44/72 = 61.1% white shooters

USA = 62.6% white

i.e. rate as expected

Also, not all non-whites are first generation immigrants, far from it. Not all whites are non first generation immigrants.

Worst of all, that graph has no citation stayed where the figures came from nor how they were calculated.

I kinda prefer it when you just throw insults around. Shocking post.

I linked to where the graph came from, if you want to pay Statista for the source data feel free. What it does indicate is that stopping immigration is likely to do nothing about reducing mass killings. 

You fat speccie misogynist. Better?

I'm sure someone on here said that there is a mass shooting every day.

That doesn't tie in with the graph.

That's true on average if you count 4 or more victims as a mass shooting. That graph will have a higher threshold.

I'm sure someone on here said that there is a mass shooting every day.

That doesn't tie in with the graph.

Of course it doesn't tie in, people are pulling different numbers meaning different thing out of their arses.

I linked to where the graph came from, if you want to pay Statista for the source data feel free. What it does indicate is that stopping immigration is likely to do nothing about reducing mass killings.

You fat speccie misogynist. Better?

0.5 out of 3 ain't bad, wearing my lenses right now :D

Pay for the citations yourself or GTFO with your claims. Absolutely disgusting attempt at white hate.

With the latest reports, if true, it seems as if the guy may have been sexually repressed, bi-polar and had easy access to automatic weapons.

Not trying to make light of the situation in any way, but is it possible his sexual repression and mental instability resulted in a "yes you, you cock teasing hunk" scenario?

I really don't think his claims of allegiance to IS are anything other than an attempt to redeem himself as following the word of Islam, rather than an actual belief in their aims.

Obviously, it's all speculation and we will never know the truth....

So in other words he was a perfect candidate to be a suicide bummer.