BT Sport

Stu

. I'll stick to live fit a only!

What? :blink:

BT Sport have certainly found the perfect suitor to Alan Shearer punditry in Steven 'yeeeeaaah-ya-know' Gerrard, says nothing of interest but with an added nasally whiney voice alongside the sounds-like-he-has-a-permanent-cold Paul Scholes

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

another bt sport app update and more people unable to watch it.thank f**k I no longer pay them for their service

Only takes about five minutes to download an update. I get that's annoying if you update just when a game you want to watch is starting but it isn't much of a nuisance.

highlandcowden, on 30 Jan 2016 - 11:45, said:

another bt sport app update and more people unable to watch it.thank f**k I no longer pay them for their service

Crying over spilled milk here.

For what it's worth - BT seems to be much more value for money than Sky these days. BT Sport is only expensive if you don't want to get their BB and phone packages, and it's fair enough if they're charging through the nose otherwise as the reason they invested so heavily in sport.

You can get 40GB (Fibre) broadband, a basic tv package with all the BT Sport and a phoneline for £25.49. Unlimited broadband which is probably suitable for most on here is only a further £5.

I'm with Virgin Media and can't see myself changing purely because BT can't offer me fibre in my area.

Seems to be a lot more football on bt compared to sky these days.

I'll probably end up paying for it instead of sky once the freebie with virgin media runs out. Would much rather Italian, German and champions league football over the EPL games on sky. One English game a week on BT is fine for me

I'll probably end up paying for it instead of sky once the freebie with virgin media runs out. Would much rather Italian, German and champions league football over the EPL games on sky. One English game a week on BT is fine for me

I'm thinking the same way.

Seems to be a lot more football on bt compared to sky these days.

Certainly seems to be the case.

No football on Sky tonight despite there being 3 games on from leagues which they show live (League One, La Liga & Eredivisie). BT have St Pauli v Leipzig, Mainz v Schalke, Benfica v Porto & Dundee v St Johnstone tonight. As well as Carpi v Roma & Rennes v Angers on their red button. Had Brisbane v Newcastle from the A-League on this morning, too.

BT kicks the arse out of Sky when it comes to football coverage, unless your only interest is the Premier League that is.

• 2 weeks later...

BT Sport recently showed "I Believe in Miracles", the documentary about Brian Clough at Nottingham Forest. Watched it on Saturdya night and it's tremendous. Still available on the website and on demand if you have BT TV.

Archived