Your image of P&B posters

Adam

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine everyones embarrassment when they realise this female started posted days after StandFree was banned...

Nice idea but there are folk on here who know me in person so that kind of does away with your alias (I'm guessing that's what you are getting at) idea. Just a coincidence I'm afraid

Sounds like alias chat to me

^^^ Wanting to get stuck into Redhead81 type post.

B)

busted man...

What with tinder, plenty of fish and alt.com being pretty mainstream these days I thought that P&B would be my place to come to cheat on my wife... she'll never suspect a thong when my browser history is full of P&B...

Grow up...

(*gets chills down spine*)

And to think, he's been here flirting with me and giving me the chat after all the shit we've flung at one another! Oh my... :o:huh:

Oh haaaiii Stan!! :wub:

Whether it's your wife or Redhead, she'll probably piss herself laughing when you start wearing those!

Go'n yersel though big man!

Kinky b**stard ;)

I'm not an alias, not sure exactly how to prove otherwise. If you have any ideas feel free to share

Whether it's your wife or Redhead, she'll probably piss herself laughing when you start wearing those!

Go'n yersel though big man!

Kinky b**stard ;)

FFS

last time I wore one of them I whistled every time I farted...

*Heads to the NSFW forum armed with 'Pics or GTF' and a semi*

Lol I don't think you need to go that far! I have dropped a wee text to a guy who I know who posts a lot on P&B albeit on football as opposed to GN. I hope he will be able to validate my identity as it were. Pretty tragic tbh but I am not having folk thinking I am pretending to be some one else etc :(

Lol I don't think you need to go that far! I have dropped a wee text to a guy who I know who posts a lot on P&B albeit on football as opposed to GN. I hope he will be able to validate my identity as it were. Pretty tragic tbh but I am not having folk thinking I am pretending to be some one else etc :(

When its this late/early, don't believe anything that you read on here (except from this), as most folk are either half asleep, pished, or in the pre-w**k/post-w**k haze.

You're quite clearly a woman, as any male would've told 8mile he's a beast by now

Yep, quite a sharp cringe at the reaction of the P&B middle-aged VL community to a female posting on the forum.

quite tragic that some posters distinguish between male and female posters tbh imo fwiw...

Archived