Rangers v St Mirren

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A 3-1 win at home to a shit St Mirren side in Scotland's second tier is worth a montage now?

We've just been relegated from Scotland's elite. It is therefore understandable that diddy teams - especially ones that have never played in the top flight - will raise their game against us and their fans will celebrate wildly when they claim such a scalp.

We've just been relegated from Scotland's elite. It is therefore understandable that diddy teams - especially ones that have never played in the top flight - will raise their game against us and their fans will celebrate wildly when they claim such a scalp.

Trope alert.

Try waiting til he's done something wrong eh?

Hasn't had any brilliant saves as yet although he has come off his line to collect crosses into the box quite well. The jury is still out in terms of his goalkeeping but so far he's been okay in that respect.

However, any time a Rangers player plays the ball back to him he clearly struggles. He definitely has not impressed with the ball at his feet and in just 3 games there's been numerous heart-in-mouth moments as a result.

Right now I'd say Bell is the better option for first choice goalkeeper. Even though I don't think he's the answer either! :)

The sad thing is you believe that shit

It's a posture thing. You have to understand that, generally, the Diddies on here are a. young, b. stupid, c. incapable of joined-up thinking and d. playing to the galleries.

Why the f**k does it matter? Is there a tenure barrier to posting about your club? How long should you be a member for?

Some of the new Rangers guys are really good posters.

Why does it matter that they have been supporting other teams for the last few years? It matters a fair bit, Kinky.

Hasn't had any brilliant saves as yet although he has come off his line to collect crosses into the box quite well. The jury is still out in terms of his goalkeeping but so far he's been okay in that respect.

However, any time a Rangers player plays the ball back to him he clearly struggles. He definitely has not impressed with the ball at his feet and in just 3 games there's been numerous heart-in-mouth moments as a result.

Right now I'd say Bell is the better option for first choice goalkeeper. Even though I don't think he's the answer either! :)

Yeah he's left footed getting past to on the right hand side, will become better as the defence gels and learns each others games more. He's also not actually made a proper mistake asof yet.

Yeah he's left footed getting past to on the right hand side, will become better as the defence gels and learns each others games more. He's also not actually made a proper mistake asof yet.

Fair point, and I did notice it was being played back to his wrong foot on occasion. But even when it was played back on his left side I thought he was taking far too long to play the ball out.

I suspect he's simply not comfortable with the strategy of building from the back. I think he just wants to hoof the ball up the field. Hopefully he can adapt to the system but at the moment I'm unfortunately not convinced.

Fair point, and I did notice it was being played back to his wrong foot on occasion. But even when it was played back on his left side I thought he was taking far too long to play the ball out.

I suspect he's simply not comfortable with the strategy of building from the back. I think he just wants to hoof the ball up the field. Hopefully he can adapt to the system but at the moment I'm unfortunately not convinced.

I absolutely share those concerns just willing to give him more time than some posters.

Archived