Official Clydebank 15/16 Thread

BankieBear

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Free Agent ... Holm Park IS in the town ... its about 200 yards to the Glasgow boundary.its great for transport links and we'd hope that improved facilities will help to improve attendences albeit there is always a challenge there.

The ground is ( mainly ) subject to a lease from the cooncil. Let's work through the remaining details and there will then be a supporters meeting.

This looks really promising, much better than the Faifley plan I would think. Get in the Lowland League/pyramid and I'll pledge to buy a season ticket, sure others would too.

Cadlad - no. The guy who filmed on Saturday is not the one who does the editing any more ... and the guys who does the editing is in the middle of his exams. You may have to wait a while ... the highlights last night were merely footage from the GoPro camera behind the goal which the guy who does the Twitter feed has access to.

Streets ahead of Rob Roy last night. Good to see Johnny and Hash back in the starting XI along with Bubba and Phil having really good games. Well played Bankies.

This looks really promising, much better than the Faifley plan I would think. Get in the Lowland League/pyramid and I'll pledge to buy a season ticket, sure others would too.

Would those monitoring this page for Clydebank please note I will also make this commitment if a compliant ground and senior status are attained.

Hats off to the supporters who buy season tickets regardless off how their team is doing. ;-)

As someone who's boyhood team is a 2 hour+ drive away I currently watch a number of local teams without committing myself to a season ticket for any. The Bankies getting into the LL would be a driver for me to make that commitment.

I'm also part of the Greater Glasgow sprawl and go wherever there seems a decent match.

Clydebank has been one of my favourite places to visit. If they can get a new wee ground going that I like and a glimpse of senior football, I'll be there often. Don't see the problem with that?

I'm also part of the Greater Glasgow sprawl and go wherever there seems a decent match.

Clydebank has been one of my favourite places to visit. If they can get a new wee ground going that I like and a glimpse of senior football, I'll be there often. Don't see the problem with that?

Don't see the problem with Holm Park. It's a great set up, especially now they've got the college construction boys upgrading the crumbling old terrace. I'm looking forward to seeing what it'll look like if the proposed redevelopment goes ahead, but wouldn't be heartbroken if they just kept it as is and continued with the ongoing repairs.

Draw not much use for either side, Not much football played by both teams, alot of head tennis going on in midfield. Lumsden at fault for the goal but made up for it with a one on one save to keep us level.

Burbidge should have scored after rounding the keeper.

Still 5 games in hand of them but a great result for Kilwinning and Cumnock.

Clydebank will not gain promotion that is a FACT.  They are simply not good enough as a team, but we do have some talented individuals.  Yesterday they played for a twenty minute spell, they can't seem to compete for the full ninety minutes which is not good enough for a team pushing for promotion to the top league.

You will have same apologists come on here and defend them that is their prerogative. But ask yourselves this......  Why are crowds down?  Why Can't they sell out there sporting dinners anymore?                 

Clydebank will not gain promotion that is a FACT. They are simply not good enough as a team, but we do have some talented individuals. Yesterday they played for a twenty minute spell, they can't seem to compete for the full ninety minutes which is not good enough for a team pushing for promotion to the top league.

You will have same apologists come on here and defend them that is their prerogative. But ask yourselves this...... Why are crowds down? Why Can't they sell out there sporting dinners anymore?

You're a right ray on sunshine aren't you?

Strange game to drop some key players tonight with Blantyre now only a point behind, however really poor performance which seems to be a recurring theme of late. Promotion beginning to look a hard ask now with a run in that includes Blantyre Kilwinning Cumbernauld Cumnock ...

Archived