The team you're looking forward to playing the most

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never seen us play at Stranraer before so looking forward to a trip down there.

Almost missed both games though as I'm out in Newcastle the night before the first game and in Canada when we play there on the last game of the season. Newcastle to Edinburgh via Stranraer it is.

Mid-80's since we played in the league?

1986 at East End and you won 6-0 that day. There was a cup tie in 1990 too; this time at Cliftonhill and you won that one 4-0. We did beat you in the 83/84 season though.

All the above is from soccerbase, which isn't great on pinpointing dates for older stuff, but does give a breakdown by season.

1986 at East End and you won 6-0 that day. There was a cup tie in 1990 too; this time at Cliftonhill and you won that one 4-0. We did beat you in the 83/84 season though.

All the above is from soccerbase, which isn't great on pinpointing dates for older stuff, but does give a breakdown by season.

I remember us beating them 3-0 in the League at Cliftonhill. The eighties but I would've guessed about 86.

Reciprocal felicitations, Cesc. But mainly because we actually have a good record against you in the Upper Chamber.

Christ, four wins and two draws from the last eight league meetings and that debacle in the Scottish Cup in 2013-14. The Vers really have our number.

If I can only make it North of the border for one away game this season it has to be Albion so we can marvel at the Cliftonhill Kop, plus Owen's was a cracking wee pub last time I was there.

Albion Rovers - looking forward to the derby once again and hopefully the new terracing will be open. Also hope to go to Stranraer as it's one of the few remaining grounds I've yet to visit. The festive period is always a good time to watch football and is always a period of the season I look forward to.

Pretty sure that the last time we had an away league match against Albion Rovers it was moved to Airdrie on police advice. Can't see that happening this season tbh.

The wee team in Ayrshire away be brilliant whn big nish scores a hat rick against thm send the Ayrshire mob home greeting an another year in the relagation dog fight for thm haha

You're a wee bit obsessed with us aren't you, petal?

Archived