Bundesliga 2023/24

Leipzig are gubbins and never looked once like scoring against Bayern there.

Sule being the fastest player on the park (2/3 top sprints) almost defies physics. 

Edited by vikingTON

• 3 weeks later...

Not that it was ever in doubt but I see that Schalke's relegation was confirmed the other night. It could be a long road back for them - they've been shockingly bad any time I've seen them this season and I wouldn't put it past their current squad to struggle badly in Bundesliga 2.

3 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

Not that it was ever in doubt but I see that Schalke's relegation was confirmed the other night. It could be a long road back for them - they've been shockingly bad any time I've seen them this season and I wouldn't put it past their current squad to struggle badly in Bundesliga 2.

I was reading that some of their players might not play in any more games for them after they were attacked following their relegation.

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/schalke-04/story/4367074/schalke-players-may-skip-remainder-of-season-after-relegation-attackssays-club-chief

4 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

I've said it before in this thread but with the club also being a complete mess off the field I can see them doing an 1860 München or Kaiserslautern.

On the subject of players I wonder if Hunterlaar will decided to hang up his boots or not.

Edited by GNU_Linux

H96 to part company with trainer Kenan Kocac at the end of the season. Writing on the wall for a while with the run of piss poor results.

SC Paderborn trainer, Steffen Baumgart, currently the main rumour as succesor.

image.png.54d04cd61fa8b33a464ca6764f4da447.png

Pressure building up on Hamburg once again. Even if Hamburg defeat Karlsruher tomorrow, Fürth's win tonight against Sandhausen keeps them 3 points in front with just 3 games to play. Kiel with 2 games in hand (Covid related) could make it all immaterial if they were to win those, and punt Hamburg out of the play-off spot.

With Schalke and a possible 2 from 4 of Bremen, Bielefeld, Köln & Hertha coming down, then getting out of BL2 next season is going to be a nightmare.

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Is that 4 years in the second tier for Hamburg now? emoji792.png

Will be next year, yes.

They've taken a step back this year. The past two seasons they finished 4th, 1 point from the playoffs in both of them. This year they're not even that close.

Get it right up the Rangers-sympathiser c***s.