Summer Football

I am really not suggesting that at all

You sure about that?

sorry, but it is not fine, the overall game experience has got to improve to encourage people through the gates, if not low attendances are here to stay and clubs continue to struggle, so the "season is fine the way it is", I think not, I am truly sorry you cant see that

You're clearly stating that attendances will drastically increase to the point where clubs won't be struggling. Attendances would need to be in the thousands for that to happen so yes you did. Please don't tell me you're having a hard time understanding your own arguments.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is, Xander, is too many people read papers and listen to the latest fad as a way of appearing like Gab Marcotti just because they tolerate the hardship of watching a game of shite football. One of those clowns suggested lower oeagues play summer, Premier plays winter....to entertain us!!...then explaining himself that this 'may' conflict between promotion/relegation. No shit. The truth is, its almost close to as perfect as we can hope for.

You sure about that?

You're clearly stating that attendances will drastically increase to the point where clubs won't be struggling. Attendances would need to be in the thousands for that to happen so yes you did. Please don't tell me you're having a hard time understanding your own arguments.

no as hard a time as you it would appear :1eye:1eye :1eye

Archived