Agar.io

Smurph

Internet game where you're a cell and need to eat smaller cells in order to cultivate mass, trying to avoid bigger cells. It's great fun.

Some of the usernames have different skins too, for instance calling your cell 'Scotland' makes it have a Scotland skin.

http://agar.io

My high score is 607. Never been in the top 10.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The map I was on, the guy got rid of some mass, and then everyone went to where his ejaculate was floating about, and he just came over and ate everyone who was scrapping on what he lost. Good tactic.

I quite like it (already been caught playing it).

But if the game involves getting as big a cell as possible, why would you want to split it or to eject some mass?

Splitting is useful for eating smaller people, but risky obviously cause now you're half the size for a while.

Yeah, it would be great if we could all work as a team.

Yeah, you just have to wait a while for you to merge again. The bigger the cells, the longer it takes. Over time, you lose mass, so if you're the biggest but you can't eat anyone, you'll gradually get smaller.

I've had 800-odd once and made it up to 9th on the leaderboard, for about ten seconds until someone overtook me. I was eaten shortly afterwards. Great game.

If you survive long enough in a domain then they seem to stop letting diddies respawn and it becomes a deathmatch. Ended up getting taken out at the end while in 6th.

Got up to 8th and the same happened. Was on 1616 points and wasn't going any higher. Went chasing after one that was a bit smaller than me, but the guy in 1st was feeding the guy I was chasing, so he just did a u-turn and got me. Hope he gets eaten. p***k.

Archived