Preseasonwatch 2015

HibeeJibee

Talking aboot scouting I may just watch theeee Spartans next Saturday ;) (the green and white striped ones that is :P)

Me too. I wanna hear you cheering on the Spartans ha ha

Grimbo

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Results:

Friday 17th July

Stirling Uni 2-2 Formartine United (at Gannochy)

Saturday 18th July

BSC Glasgow 1-4 Albion Rovers (at Airdrie)

Cumbernauld Colts 1-3 Newtongrange Star

(Glenafton Tournament) Glenafton Athetic 2-5 Dalbeattie Star

East Kilbride 1-1 Dundee U20s

Cowdenbeath 0-0 Edinburgh City

Gala Fairydean Rovers 5-1 Berwick Rangers U20s

Leith Athletic 2-1 Edinburgh University

Mid Annandale ?-? Gretna 2008

Hawick Royal Albert ?-? Preston Athletic

Selkirk 2-1 Thorn Athletic

Spartans 0-2 Cove Rangers

Threave Rovers @ Girvan Tournament [2 half-matches] ?-?, ?-?

(Tranent Tournament) Haddington Athletic 3-1 Vale of Leithen

Whitehill Welfare 3-2 Beith

Whitehill committee/over 60s select continued their fine start to the season with a 3-2 win over Ayrshire side Beith of the West Superleague.

Despite having their veteran captain sent off after only 10 mins they scored 3 times.

Despite opening his mouth wide Sir Peter was powerless to stop Beith's equaliser which flew in from 20 yards to end his shut out sequence of 1 game.

However Whitehill lost a match ball and Sir Peter is being taken to the Royal for an x-ray in case he has swallowed it.

Whitehill committee/over 60s select continued their fine start to the season with a 3-2 win over Ayrshire side Beith of the West Superleague.

Despite having their veteran captain sent off after only 10 mins they scored 3 times.

Despite opening his mouth wide Sir Peter was powerless to stop Beith's equaliser which flew in from 20 yards to end his shut out sequence of 1 game.

However Whitehill lost a match ball and Sir Peter is being taken to the Royal for an x-ray in case he has swallowed it.

What an embarrassment 10 minutes in and some verbals at a corner and Wallace stubbed his fag oot in a Beith players face. Says he was slagging off his ma but he took it too far.

Decent win though.

Mikey Bruce starting where he left off? Good signs for whitehill though

Aye he mistimed tackle card happy ref could've just said make a sub and leave it at that. Their number 9 was lifting his hands (same incident ) but stayed on park ?

How long you keeping this drivel going for?! Time will tell whether getting rid of Micky was a good call or not. Don't particularly like the guy but whitehill were better with him than they will be without in my opinion

How long you keeping this drivel going for?! Time will tell whether getting rid of Micky was a good call or not. Don't particularly like the guy but whitehill were better with him than they will be without in my opinion

Keep this to yourself but Mickey came on as a trialist and hit the bar :shutup:guinness

The club's got 3 official non-drivel sources. This is P&B. Drivel Central.

But cheers, ever since I heard the phrase 'bore off' I've been dying for somebody to use it on me. You're a true gent :lol:

You must be micky's mate, but pretending not to like him. If the whitehill faithful bother you maybe you should get yourself up to rosewell and have a look at the team play then you can judge.

Saying they are better with him is the biggest load of drival ive heard..

Archived