Kilmarnock v Dundee opening day.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skins - FWIW I'm not a casual but I'm fairly certain if I had to physically fight you I would throw you about like a wet paper bag.

I wouldn't want to do that for no real reason so let's arrange to meet somewhere with segregation and gesticulate violently towards each other. Then when someone leaves first the other can say they shat it.

I will warn you however, I have been practicing my upside down piano playing and I am very fucking patient.

Dundee is a shithole full stop ,centurion pub or what ever its called full of plastic casuals who shat it from 30 killie last first game of the season,i wouldnt like to see dundee utility if killie would come up wi the numbers we take to ayr airdrie or partick

Well done Skins, you are my new favourite poster.

I especially liked you writing out full stop and following it up with a comma.

That's fucking genius right there.

Kick them in their c***s mate but be careful with Matty.

He'll fucking eat you.

Dundee is a shithole full stop ,centurion pub or what ever its called full of plastic casuals who shat it from 30 killie last first game of the season,i wouldnt like to see dundee utility if killie would come up wi the numbers we take to ayr airdrie or partick

He'll fucking eat you.

Skins - FWIW I'm not a casual but I'm fairly certain if I had to physically fight you I would throw you about like a wet paper bag.

I wouldn't want to do that for no real reason so let's arrange to meet somewhere with segregation and gesticulate violently towards each other. Then when someone leaves first the other can say they shat it.

I will warn you however, I have been practicing my upside down piano playing and I am very fucking patient.

tut tut breath in mate,you never know you might get us in a cup at rp and your army of fans will get to another away game this season!

tut tut breath in mate,you never know you might get us in a cup at rp and your army of fans will get to another away game this season!

We will take over 3-4k to our next away game mate.

That's about your season ticket numbers with 500 freebies :D

He'll fucking eat you.

They genuinely all shat themselves when I told them to f**k off outside Tesco. The wee bald boy looked like his fucking balls dropped when I walked towards him, bunch of fucking worms

I would imagine they will probably have another game at RP in the league anyway m8

i meant go to a game,them st johnstone ,dun utd ,ross county hamilton and motherwell bring jokes of a support to rugby pk,when it should be a novelty for all of them going to a proper stadium

I am prepared to answer this if someone is kind enough to translate it for me.

i went to a game in warsaw this year mate and legias ground is in a ghetto and the area was in better nick than round about that greyhound track of a ground dens!

i meant go to a game,them st johnstone ,dun utd ,ross county hamilton and motherwell bring jokes of a support to rugby pk,when it should be a novelty for all of them going to a proper stadium

Well are you going to stand there and act like a soppy bollocks or are you going to do something about it you dry lunch?

Archived