Kilmarnock v Dundee opening day.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously hope you're that wee skinhead that absolutely wet himself or the boy with the afro who just looked like a total dweeb.

i need to go and change my trousers,because i just pished myself 3-4000 ? Hilarious

It's not that hilarious when you consider the next away game is about 100 yards away.

Do you feel a bit of a silly billy now?

I seriously hope you're that wee skinhead that absolutely wet himself or the boy with the afro who just looked like a total dweeb.

none of them mate,i hope your 1 of they 2 poofter dundee fans leaving the ground when i left out side entrance as soon as fourth goal went in,2 c***s wi turn up jeans and boat shoes and barbour jackets,looked a right pair of wallopers!

none of them mate,i hope your 1 of they 2 poofter dundee fans leaving the ground when i left out side entrance as soon as fourth goal went in,2 c***s wi turn up jeans and boat shoes and barbour jackets,looked a right pair of wallopers!

Definitely the skinhead

It's not that hilarious when you consider the next away game is about 100 yards away.

Do you feel a bit of a silly billy now?

nah said unless it was them,theres no chance,yous should beat them cause they looked shit yesterday

What type of clothes do you wear mate?

Skins - one of the Killie 'hardmen' chased into the Subway by schoolboys at Firhill last season.

nah they ran by me down a hill,just looked like your typical maryhill rajpot,prob **** or ****,hopefully 1 of them was the c**t who got sparkled out down from the braehead pub next time they were down,done by the young team

What type of clothes do you wear mate?

i dont dress like a poof if thats what your asking,more to the point why would they be leaving when there team is just scored there 4th goal at mighty killie,they must have been in a hurry to get backnto the massive dundee gay scene

Skins mate? you ok pal?

Don't you think you should be more concerned at how rank rotten your team is?

Are you upset because you witnessed your team get totally obliterated by Greg Stewart and his mates?

greg stewart? Messi shitting himself for golden boot ha ha ha

i dont dress like a poof if thats what your asking,more to the point why would they be leaving when there team is just scored there 4th goal at mighty killie,they must have been in a hurry to get backnto the massive dundee gay scene

That's not nice mate.

Archived