Kilmarnock v Dundee opening day.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused.

I thought the wee killie guys got battered?

Well the boy clearly hasn't got it all on video. But they wee boys leaving to the left of the camera are the Killie fans.

killie u5's holding it together whilst well out numbered down at away buses.

Only shitebags hit people when they're on the deck. Absolute shitebags.

Do Kilmarnock have a hooligan group?

Genuine question.

you said last night a blind dundee fan leathered 2 killie to the delight of all your inbred followers ,just seen vid,i must going blind cause i missed that bit mate

you said last night a blind dundee fan leathered 2 killie to the delight of all your inbred followers ,just seen vid,i must going blind cause i missed that bit mate

I also said Greg Stewart scored a belter, was that on the video too?

Well the boy clearly hasn't got it all on video. But they wee boys leaving to the left of the camera are the Killie fans.

I gathered that.

I recognised a few of the dundee fans from the pub. Especially the wee guys acting hard once the plod arrived.

If the wee guys to left got battered before the video then they look ok to me.

Anyhoo, I was in the pub on my 2nd pint by the time full time arrived!

Wait - do Killie fans actually care about the result of that, quite frankly embarrassing, stramash?

If my team was publicly humiliated like that at the weekend I'd be desperately trying to grab some sort of victory from anywhere as well.

If my team was publicly humiliated like that at the weekend I'd be desperately trying to grab some sort of victory from anywhere as well.

we will see how dundee (aka the new barcelona) get on against hearts and the big team in dundee in next 2 weeks

Archived