Cowdenbeath versus Raith

Wee Sandy

As clear a shove as you'll ever see.

Talk about over-stating your case - not entirely clear may have been a bit of a nudge when running at pace though. Suggest you use something like Di Canio v Ref as a yardstick when judging 'as clear a shove as you'll ever see'

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talk about over-stating your case - not entirely clear may have been a bit of a nudge when running at pace though. Suggest you use something like Di Canio v Ref as a yardstick when judging 'as clear a shove as you'll ever see'

From the way you're fans are going on about it, it's like Lafferty versus Aberdeen. McKeown was barged over. The lino and ref made the correct call. We won. Move along now.

There's not even any question over it. Aside from a couple of deluded idiots, everyone else can clearly see McKeown was barged over.

Not that any cowden fans are upset about it.

Your first one was funny. Now you're trolling. Quit while ahead.

I think some Rovers fans are forgetting McKeown has actually played for us too and we've seen him do exactly what he did on Saturday.

I'm not saying there was no contact or arguing against him getting to the ball first, but to claim he was 'Barged' is hilariously wrong. There was minimal contact - on another day it's not a foul.

What if McKeown made a conscious effort to block the ball and knocked our player over, while the ball ran out of play? Would we have had a foul?

I think some Rovers fans are forgetting McKeown has actually played for us too and we've seen him do exactly what he did on Saturday.

I'm not saying there was no contact or arguing against him getting to the ball first, but to claim he was 'Barged' is hilariously wrong. There was minimal contact - on another day it's not a foul.

What if McKeown made a conscious effort to block the ball and knocked our player over, while the ball ran out of play? Would we have had a foul?

Does it even matter? Regardless if we agreed that it was a foul or not, it didn't determine the outcome of the game..

Does it even matter? Regardless if we agreed that it was a foul or not, it didn't determine the outcome of the game..

Well when the 'guilty' player then crosses into the box and it's slotted home, I think you'll find it did :lol:

Tbh, it's these refereeing inconsistencies that piss all supporters off. One week it's a foul, next week it isn't. Horribly frustrating.

Well when the 'guilty' player then crosses into the box and it's slotted home, I think you'll find it did :lol:

Tbh, it's these refereeing inconsistencies that piss all supporters off. One week it's a foul, next week it isn't. Horribly frustrating.

When the whistle is blown before the ball is slotted home, I think you'll find it didn't. It doesn't even go down as a disallowed goal.

:lol: On another day it's not a foul.

We could see that game any time with any combination of officials. It was a clear foul. You simply cannot run into the back of a player who has beaten you to a ball with a hand raised into him. He's clearly barged over when seeing the ball out. It's incredible that you're even trying to keep a pretence that the officials were wrong.

Archived