When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The data is here
http://www.panelbase.com/media/polls/W7181w9tablesforpublication300117.pdf

The 27% is the number who want a referendum "In the next year or two, while the UK is negotiating to
leave the EU"

While 23% want a referendum "About two years from now, when the UK has finished
negotiating to leave the EU"

8 hours ago, philyerboots said:

Go for it Nippy . while there's still a DHSS office open for you.

2a62l2u.jpg

I wish the Tories would get on with running the UK rather than worrying about this Brexit nonsense.

3 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

You also believe facts to be lies and lies to be facts whenever it suits you so what's yer point caller?

By not giving a convincing answer I have established you're either  a lier or a liar. Hard to tell really, so no point in going on.

Just of the phone to Zimbabwe, they said "thanks but no thanks, anything is better than going back to Rhodesia [emoji6] "

The thing about Zimbabwe is that Mugabe is still relatively popular amongst the poor, uneducated provincials but despised by the educated, metropolitan elite.

9 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Feel like Mandela and especially Fidel Castro were just the warm ups for the absolute shitstorm online when Mugabe dies. I'll be on hand with a Mugabe tribute thread lads don't worry.

I can't believe you would place Mugabe in the same company as Mandela and Castro.. Shocking lack of historical comprehension and context !

12 hours ago, hehawhehaw said:

I believe that is a total lie.

You phone fucking Zimbabwe then. You're the one that picked out a country somewhere on the planet that is a totalitarian basket case. Even then, what are your grounds for inferring that the people would prefer to be colonised?

If you think Scotland will adopt a Zimbabwean style of govt you're a bigger fucking fruitloop than even Pep/Fuzzy Afro would give you credit for - I can't see that there's a worse measure on p and b than that in terms of assessment.

Ruth Davidson accuses Nicola Sturgeon of trying to bully Scots into 'fratricidal conflict'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/31/ruth-davidson-accuses-nicola-sturgeon-trying-bully-scots-fratricidal/

fratricide
ˈfratrɪsʌɪd/  
noun
noun: fratricide
  1. the killing of one's brother or sister.
    "Cain justifies his fratricide with lethal logic"
    • a person who kills their brother or sister.
      plural noun: fratricides
    • the accidental killing of one's own forces in war.
      "the Vietnam War saw fratricide increase because of the close-in jungle fighting"

3 hours ago, HTG said:

You phone fucking Zimbabwe then. You're the one that picked out a country somewhere on the planet that is a totalitarian basket case. Even then, what are your grounds for inferring that the people would prefer to be colonised?

If you think Scotland will adopt a Zimbabwean style of govt you're a bigger fucking fruitloop than even Pep/Fuzzy Afro would give you credit for - I can't see that there's a worse measure on p and b than that in terms of assessment.

Nope. I've tried and tried but still cannot expand 'Ask Zimbabwe?' into the above example of babble. You must have had years of experience to accomplish this feat.

Image result for laughing at stupidity

Keep it up.