When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

Are you actively trying to be the thickest Yoon loser on here? You've got some pretty tough competition tbh, even with laughable drivel like that.

That must be the fewest insults you've ever put in to one post. ..... You need to up your game, son!

2 hours ago, kilbowie2002 said:

The UK could quite easily block any legislation it truly didnt want to pass, the veto and effective diplomatic engagement instead of throwing the toys out of the pram every two minutes would sort it out.

Nonsense! QMV replaced the veto. It was the key issue that led to the Maastricht rebels trying to oust Major.

[emoji23]

Evidence please.

Look at the amount of random insults you throw about on here, is that really how you conduct yourself in real life ? lLets say engaging conversation with a stranger in a pub or on a train perhaps, I doubt that you do. Either that or you're just a wee lad.

Look at the amount of random insults you throw about on here, is that really how you conduct yourself in real life ? lLets say engaging conversation with a stranger in a pub or on a train perhaps, I doubt that you do. Either that or you're just a wee lad.

Nobody speaks the way they post ffs [emoji23]

For example you chronically over-use exclamation marks. Do you shout every sentence in real life? Of course not. What a fucking daft post [emoji23]

Oh yes we do, china.
You love being angry at everyone.   If this is not how you are IRL then something has to give.

Do you actually believe you can detect anger through the medium of the Internet? My word.

"Something has to give"

Do explain [emoji23]

3 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Do you actually believe you can detect anger through the medium of the Internet? My word.

Obviously, yes and you come across as frequently angry about 'something'.  You're clearly a bright bloke but absolutely no one runs around the Rangers threads abusing posters unless they have issues.

Not trying to be a cod psychologist but there's a huge gulf between the real you and the online you.  We sane blokes prefer to post as we speak.

Obviously, yes and you come across as frequently angry about 'something'.  You're clearly a bright bloke but absolutely no one runs around the Rangers threads abusing posters unless they have issues.
Not trying to be a cod psychologist but there's a huge gulf between the real you and the online you.  We sane blokes prefer to post as we speak.

You're expecting me to take seriously the opinion of a poster who took such offence at three asterisks that he reported it nine times in one evening, to the extent that a mod suggested you might want to stop spamming the report function.

Are you that pathetic in real life?

Just now, jupe1407 said:

You're expecting me to take seriously the opinion of a poster who took such offence at three asterisks that he reported it nine times in one evening, to the extent that a mod suggested you might want to stop spamming the report function.

Are you that pathetic in real life?

I am, of course.  This is the 2nd time this has been mentioned this evening and I was absolutely right to raise points of contention with the mods.  Effecting improvement can be a slow burn but I am optimistic.

Still, you run about the Sevco threads being angry at folk and hurling paedo abuse at posters.  You'd never do this IRL.  No wonder you're confused.