When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

821 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

49 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

You'd have a point if that was an issue.

Just suggesting a BBC or Daily Mail headline, they can take issue with absolutely anything.

Just now, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

Yep. You are a moron.

I'm going to treat you seriously for just long enough to point out that I was hinting that the Yoons were dismayed that they couldn't report a rise in unemployment and had to issue a correction reporting a drop in unemployment.  Too nuanced, clearly, I should keep it simple for the simple of mind.

I'm going to treat you seriously for just long enough to point out that I was hinting that the Yoons were dismayed that they couldn't report a rise in unemployment and had to issue a correction reporting a drop in unemployment.  Too nuanced, clearly, I should keep it simple for the simple of mind.

Well, that's just the same point. You are then saying that unionists are dismayed because people haven't lost their jobs? Moron.

You are an utter moron. Saying that unionists are unhappy that people are getting jobs. You are just as bad as a Tory.

Aye right.
They were utterly deflated last month the when we didn't go into recession.
That's despite every unionist rag telling us we definitely were.

There are definitely unionists who welcome bad news for Scotland.
It reaffirms their view that we just couldn't manage on our own.
It's not just in the media,
I know people who were raging that a 2billion barrels oil field was found recently.

There are definitely unionists who welcome bad news for Scotland.
It reaffirms their view that we just couldn't manage on our own.
It's not just in the media,
I know people who were raging that a 2billion barrels oil field was found recently.

That I quite believe. But to categorise all unionists as wishing I'll on Scotland is disingenuous to say the least. Unfortunately we have morons on all sides.