When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

They did, but that's all changed now. There is a clear increasing appetite for self determination and it will happen. Embrace it, because unfortunately for you there is no backward path.
Happy to hear your views though emoji106.png

If you believe so, problem with the silent majority is they're not the most vocal. I'd suggest you take your clear increase with a pinch of salt. 

4 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

And on our many Scotland Independence marches we have rangers fans marching alongside us.

Like us they are Scots through and through and believe in their own country having the god given right to self governance, not some diluted silly empire pish that you have swallowed.

I believe Rees Mogg is a staunch rangers supporter and like you sleeps with a union flag duvet.

Right okay, you seem to be the only one talking about football clubs here. You sure showed me though, well done, have another whisky. 

4 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Aye but since then the Brexit vote happened, absolute manna to our cause.

Were you aware of the potential of a EU referendum back in 2014 or were you not conscious of the wider politics enveloping the UK? 

4 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Oh dear. Nobody cares about generations. Sorry.

"Nobody" doing some heavy lifting here..  I'd argue most of the Unionists/Opposition to what you want seemingly care as do a large portion of Independence supporters as they're conscious they need to combat this point hence the nonsensical "we were told we'd stay in the EU" screeches we hear often, they wouldn't bother with that fallacy if they didn't think it was a point that needed to be contested. 

Edited by Stormzy

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

"Nobody" doing some heavy lifting here..  I'd argue most of the Unionists/Opposition to what you want seemingly care as do a large portion of Independence supporters as they're conscious they need to combat this point hence the nonsensical "we were told we'd stay in the EU" screeches we hear often, they wouldn't bother with that fallacy if they didn't think it was a point that needed to be contested. 

The generation comment is brought up by unionists who never want another referendum. They don't care about timescale, they only care about it not happening. Some independence supporters might think waiting a few years is mor elikely to lead to a referendum win but absolutely nobody feels bound to an out of context comment like that.

It's a total red herring.

4 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

The generation comment is brought up by unionists who never want another referendum. They don't care about timescale, they only care about it not happening. Some independence supporters might think waiting a few years is mor elikely to lead to a referendum win but absolutely nobody feels bound to an out of context comment like that.

It's a total red herring.

Not really. As I've already stated this is a contentious issue for a lot of people, you can ignore it all you want, it doesn't surprise me. The silent majority haven't forgotten it no matter how much this irks you. 

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Not really. As I've already stated this is a contentious issue for a lot of people, you can ignore it all you want, it doesn't surprise me. The silent majority haven't forgotten it no matter how much this irks you. 

Yes. I'm clearly the one who's irked by this.

1 minute ago, Gordon EF said:

Yes. I'm clearly the one who's irked by this.

Well you are the one who chose to reply to me... and it is you that's contesting something that's brought up in pretty much every single Independence discussion and trying to say nobody cares about it...

4 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

The fairies at the bottom of the garden remain resolutely against another referendum.

As do the silent majority, meanwhile away howling at the moon is the majority of the P&B contingent. 

1 minute ago, MixuFruit said:

perhaps the silent majority and the fairies at the bottom of the garden have something in common?

They're more switched on than the moon howlers and less prone to divisive Nationalistic sentiments? 

32 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Right okay, you seem to be the only one talking about football clubs here. You sure showed me though, well done, have another whisky. 

Will do.

3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

As do the silent majority, meanwhile away howling at the moon is the majority of the P&B contingent. 

And the loud and vocal Scottish people are in favour of Independence as we all saw in a recent poll of 53% for.

Just now, SandyCromarty said:

Will do.

And the loud and vocal Scottish people are in favour of Independence as we all saw in a recent poll of 53% for.

Ahahah jesus christ. Someone come get their Da, he's talking about polls again.