When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The problem I have with @Stormzyon here isn't his barely coherent, shite opinions. It is that his patter is utterly howling. "Twerking" and "Back up dancer" - my word. At least Kincy has a bellyful of strong liquour and 50 odd years off utter failure to behind his patter.

TL:DR - More tartan gonks, less twerking pls. 

10 hours ago, sophia said:

These irregular shafts of light touch, self deprecating humour sets you apart from your cohorts.

Their apprentice efforts that offer but a singular dimension would be raised by a degree or two by learning from a master.

You don't actually talk like that do you? 😂

9 hours ago, JMDP said:

The problem I have with @Stormzyon here isn't his barely coherent, shite opinions. It is that his patter is utterly howling. "Twerking" and "Back up dancer" - my word. At least Kincy has a bellyful of strong liquour and 50 odd years off utter failure to behind his patter.

The problem I have with you is you barely counter anything yet go about daily down voting my posts in other sections of the forum but more importantly your display picture looks like an artist impression of a suspected sexual deviant.

The problem I have with [mention=58552]Stormzy[/mention]on here isn't his barely coherent, shite opinions. It is that his patter is utterly howling. "Twerking" and "Back up dancer" - my word. At least Kincy has a bellyful of strong liquour and 50 odd years off utter failure to behind his patter.
Philyerboots and his dog (dug?) Memes for me. Better content than either of these bams

52 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Anyway back to the topic. Will anyone admit to voting before 2020 on the poll in the OP? 

You are aware that it's a public poll and you can find out who voted for what option by simply clicking on them ?

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

The problem I have with you is you barely counter anything yet go about daily down voting my posts in other sections of the forum but more importantly your display picture looks like an artist impression of a suspected sexual deviant.

Zqays3 on Twitter: "That time when Stephen 'Tommy Robinson' Yaxley-Lennon  tried to 'groom' two different young girls ... Who's the real danger to  society ?… https://t.co/CkYgFeAHw9"

His Avatar looks nothing like a sexual deviant, this is what one looks like.

This is what you do and it ill behoves you to carp in this regard. 

You don't actually talk like that do you? 😂

I carefully constructed my post to promulgate two truisms. Thanks for proving one of them.

41 minutes ago, sophia said:

This is what you do and it ill behoves you to carp in this regard. 

I carefully constructed my post to promulgate two truisms. Thanks for proving one of them.

No I dont. I down vote your posts when I see them and I don't like them. I've got people that click on my profile daily and down vote everything I've said on any part of the forum. 

Oh for sure you can tell you take your time with them. Congrats. 

2 hours ago, Stormzy said:

I give coloured circles for content that is either good or bad. The fact you receive many reds from me indicates how poor the content is. Please try to improve.

The avatar is from the cover of a Dostoevsky novel, but it is no surprise that your mind links straight to deviance.

I hope you can learn from this, reflect on your content and get better (tip: as Bairnardo mentioned, dog memes will improve your posts. I recommend using the term DPRS. Hope this helps).

3 minutes ago, JMDP said:

I give coloured circles for content that is either good or bad. The fact you receive many reds from me indicates how poor the content is. Please try to improve.

The avatar is from the cover of a Dostoevsky novel, but it is no surprise that your mind links straight to deviance.

I hope you can learn from this, reflect on your content and get better (tip: as Bairnardo mentioned, dog memes will improve your posts. I recommend using the term DPRS. Hope this helps).

1. False

2. Ahah, you're one of "those guys"  

3. Aye, very good, a nice attempt at moving away from the backup dancing and getting to twerk at the front of the stage but you failed your audition, it just wasn't funny enough, plenty of spitefullness but not enough funnies... back to the bench and please contact DOTL for some tips on how you could improve and become a valuable member of the circle jerk. 

Kincy ascended to the highest tiers of posting when he started his thesis on how the ten most successful countries in history were Protestant and suggested that you didn’t have to look any deeper as to why. I’ve still got so many questions.

28 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

1. False

2. Ahah, you're one of "those guys"  

3. Aye, very good, a nice attempt at moving away from the backup dancing and getting to twerk at the front of the stage but you failed your audition, it just wasn't funny enough, plenty of spitefullness but not enough funnies... back to the bench and please contact DOTL for some tips on how you could improve and become a valuable member of the circle jerk. 

Wow, I knew it would be bad. A well deserved red circle. 

I'm a bit concerned that on two separate politics threads you have got defensive over Andrew Neil being in Epstein's black book and brought in sexual deviancy here. A worrying insight to a troubled mind.

Don't want to drag off topic, so please stay on the topic at hand. If there is a pro-Indy majority next year on the back of a manifesto with a referendum commitment, should the UK government recognise the will of the Scottish people and agree to a new referendum? 

7 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Wow, I knew it would be bad. A well deserved red circle. 

I'm a bit concerned that on two separate politics threads you have got defensive over Andrew Neil being in Epstein's black book and brought in sexual deviancy here. A worrying insight to a troubled mind.

Don't want to drag off topic, so please stay on the topic at hand. If there is a pro-Indy majority next year on the back of a manifesto with a referendum commitment, should the UK government recognise the will of the Scottish people and agree to a new referendum? 

Now that's an aggressive twerk.