William Hill Scottish Cup 2015-16 - Big Thread

Of course you will get bigger with all the SFA handouts just for getting licensed yet you don't even need to have your own ground.

:-)

That slapping sound is hundreds of decent junior folks face palming every time you open your increasingly self humiliating mouth.

You do realise you don't have to have your own stadium to play at any level, including Junior where there are lots of teams who don't. And you do know Broadwood doesnt belong to Clyde, or Forthbank to Stirling Albion, or very soon in the self professed best league in the world, The Olympic stadium to West Ham?

Do you even think this stuff through before you type it? You'll never make detectivecabe! :-)

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That slapping sound is hundreds of decent junior folks face palming every time you open your increasingly self humiliating mouth.

You do realise you don't have to have your own stadium to play at any level, including Junior where there are lots of teams who don't. And you do know Broadwood doesnt belong to Clyde, or Forthbank to Stirling Albion, or very soon in the self professed best league in the world, The Olympic stadium to West Ham?

Do you even think this stuff through before you type it? You'll never make detectivecabe! :-)

He started at the bottom and liked it that much he stayed there.

Rossvale and Petershill share a stadium. I believe Rossvale had to sit out yesterday because Petershill were at home.

Yes and Rossvale plan to move when they can.

As I said senior clubs should have their own ground.

Why did the wonderful Colts never think they might need a ground in their so called 50 year history?

As for DC you do know that is merely a sideways move and not a promotion?

Why?

Inter Milan & AC Milan? Roma & Lazio?

Bayern Munich & 1860 Munich?

Scotland & Queen's Park? Northern Ireland & Linfield?

Stenhousemuir & East Stirlingshire?

Queen of the South & Heston? Annan & Edusport?

Lothian Thistle HV & Tynecastle?

Numerous Junior groundshares?

I did say senior teams.

Why wouldn't you want to have your own ground?

As for clubs like BSC and Colts who did their fans support before?

Isn't a bit disloyal to abandon their old clubs to support these so called up and coming clubs or are they just OF fans without the bus fare?

Why did the wonderful Colts never think they might need a ground in their so called 50 year history?

As for DC you do know that is merely a sideways move and not a promotion?

They do have a ground, I was there yesterday. All their teams from kids right up to senior, both male and female, train and play there.

I did know that actually and used that specific description both to highlight your inadequacies at figuring stuff out and due to your love of sidestepping questions.

Not so Ironically, you couldn't figure that out, proving the point for me quite nicely.

Kudos though for managing to maintain these spectacular levels of making a James Hunt of a discussion. The level of skill you've shown in that regard has been nothing short of spectacular. :-)

They do have a ground, I was there yesterday. All their teams from kids right up to senior, both male and female, train and play there.

I did know that actually and used that specific description both to highlight your inadequacies at figuring stuff out and due to your love of sidestepping questions.

Not so Ironically, you couldn't figure that out, proving the point for me quite nicely.

Kudos though for managing to maintain these spectacular levels of making a James Hunt of a discussion. The level of skill you've shown in that regard has been nothing short of spectacular. :-)

Why play at Broadwood then?

So who did you support before they got this senior team or was weans football always your thing?

Why play at Broadwood then?

So who did you support before they got this senior team or was weans football always your thing?

I'd hate to be having to give a report of a crime to you, this really isn't that hard. :-)

They play at Broadwood because it's their ground.

If you looked closely enough you've been told quite a few times that Colts are the main users of a facility owned by NL leisure, in the same way Stirling Albion are at Forthbank.

Clyde only play their home games there, nothing else. No training, no youth teams. It's not their ground.

I'm not a Cumbernauld Colts fan. Yet another thing you've not been able to figure out. :-)

I'd hate to be having to give a report of a crime to you, this really isn't that hard. :-)

They play at Broadwood because it's their ground.

If you looked closely enough you've been told quite a few times that Colts are the main users of a facility owned by NL leisure, in the same way Stirling Albion are at Forthbank.

Clyde only play their home games there, nothing else. No training, no youth teams. It's not their ground.

I'm not a Cumbernauld Colts fan. Yet another thing you've not been able to figure out. :-)

Well I don't work in a LL area thankfully.

You must just love sucking up to them then.

You must just love sucking up to them then.

Aye, something like that. :-)

Nice to see you side stepping the information again though, you know, because not for the first time it blew away your wafer thin "Joonyurs ur pyoor better than any other non league jist cos right" argument.

Archived