William Hill Scottish Cup 2015-16 - Big Thread

See you in Wee Jimmies if I make the game!

Happy enough with the draw. All depends if Murdoch will be playing for us as to how well we should do. Can see plenty of goals in this one.

I'm thinking segregation at this one after previous trouble

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, a ground we've been to relatively recently and were taken to replay, and that was a better Morton team and a poorer Albion Rovers team. Could have had much worse draws and we're obviously favourites but still, Rovers'll definitely fancy their chances of a shock here: any top-half League One team playing a lower-half Championship team will be confident.

Still, that terrace opposite the main stand has been reopened now hasn't it? Haven't been in there since 02/03, let us have it please.

Edit: Been informed that there's actually a new terrace behind the goal where away fans go instead. Would rather the pitchside terrace but a new place to watch the game from is fine!

I'm sure Dumbarton are similarly thrilled by this draw. On the plus side, I think that's the only SPFL ground we've won at so far this season, including the Recs.

It was a bit like the sound quality you'd get on old AVI clips in the Nineties. Worked really well when they were reading out team names as the balls were being rumbled around for the next drawing.

Thrilled. Think that's five years in a row that we have drawn a club from our own division. And when you look at some of the games we could have got . . .

Its orite for you big yin,I'll have to get meltit 3 times on the bus and that's just on the way up,lol

You'll have plenty time!

I'd have preferred any of Ayr, Morton or Arbroath just for a wee bit extra "you're shite" "naw, you're shite" diddy banter on here.

And ideally we'd have got Falkirk. That's a trek along the A9 I can deal with and even Wingnut would struggle to get meltit on that journey.

I'm thinking segregation at this one after previous trouble

Wouldn't be surprised - you'll no doubt get the old stand and the west terracing coming in from the other end of the ground from usual.

Should be a cracking game - just realised you guys are starting to win matches (4 in a row?) so should be a good contest.

Wouldn't be surprised - you'll no doubt get the old stand and the west terracing coming in from the other end of the ground from usual.

Should be a cracking game - just realised you guys are starting to win matches (4 in a row?) so should be a good contest.

Won 5 of out last 6. We lost at home to Annan in that stretch

Archived