Ritchie barr too Hurlford thistle?

the secret spy

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rocksy is an under rated player for me and done really well last year at Hurlford whenever i seen him, it would be a backwards step for him to go to the Wolves, no harm to them but he is playing with one of the best teams in Scotland so why would he leave to go to the first Division?

The signings I've seen KSC make don't make me think they are a stick on to go up either and to be fair they aren't shouting their mouth off, it's all speculation about what's going on and Big William probably just wants to get on with doing what he has done and get promoted. I wish them well and hope the they get left to it.

A haven't heard anything about money in ksc but if there is money then that might attract the guy too move down a league a would guess sir matt. All ifs and buts but that's what have heard and wouldn't be surprised if it's a done deal by Saturday latest.

Rocksy has signed for Hurlford Thistle confirmed

Secret spy David rocks is a legend I hear for the wolves. He just wants to be with his best mates. Simple as that. Irvine town boys think wolves will romp league by the way. I drink in the Carrick. Will drive up to Tarbolton tonight. And over to KSC on Saturday.

Not heard that before but never really heard or seen him bar the once a watched him but what a seen would say he will be a great signing for them and from what been told tonight it's basically a done deal just a few wee things too sort out between player and club.

D4zzman do you know who I'm talking about? No exactly so how am I talking about him you f*cking w*nker! No names mentioned. You are hilarious though, you slate them on one thread then up their ass on another. I hope they go onto win everything too for ayrshire as they have a lot of decent boys but let's nobody kid on that there are certain players not getting financial reward that's all I am saying. You won't win Scottish or West cups without paying a player or two. Simples

It still amazes me that people can be reduced to tears and such anger due to posts made on here.

:lol::lol::lol:

Rocksy is an under rated player for me and done really well last year at Hurlford whenever i seen him, it would be a backwards step for him to go to the Wolves, no harm to them but he is playing with one of the best teams in Scotland so why would he leave to go to the first Division?

The signings I've seen KSC make don't make me think they are a stick on to go up either and to be fair they aren't shouting their mouth off, it's all speculation about what's going on and Big William probably just wants to get on with doing what he has done and get promoted. I wish them well and hope the they get left to it.

In Rocksy's case he really would be going to play with his pals as probably 50% of that squad have grown up playing games alongside him.

Archived