Rocket League

Dave1875

42 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The UI update since this went free to play is horrific. Anyone playing for the first time since it went f2p should have an identifying mark put next to their name so they can be targeted for it.

PSN JamesyMcBusta

I haven't even downloaded it yet but bring it on wee bawz

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The UI update since this went free to play is horrific. Anyone playing for the first time since it went f2p should have an identifying mark put next to their name so they can be targeted for it.

I hadn't played for a few weeks but was drawn in by the update. Agree that it is - to say the least - jarring. Still keen to try out the apparently improved tournaments but perhaps after I have gotten rid of the 'ring rust' as I was losing like a madman last night.....

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
54 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Eh fancy this challenge.

How do you score an Aerial goal?

It's just no happening 

My ground play work is fine. In the air not so 

A touch only counts as an aerial if you're above the height of the crossbar. In my experience at Platinum level and below the most common aerial goals come as flukes from clearing a ball that's up the wall.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

A touch only counts as an aerial if you're above the goal line. In my experience at Platinum level and below the most common aerial goals come as flukes from clearing a ball that's up the wall.

Can I race up the wall n hit ball from there n it goes into goal ? Guessing without bouncing 

1 minute ago, Robin.Hood said:

Can I race up the wall n hit ball from there n it goes into goal ? Guessing without bouncing 

If you make contact with the ball when it's above the goal line and it goes in it'll be an aerial goal, regardless of it hitting the wall or players on the other team.