Fantasy Premier League 15/16

Dave1875

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in and looking forward to a season of lower table pishyness.

The players to avoid:

Courtois

Ivanovic Clyne Bertrand

Sigurdsson Hazard Eriksen Henderson

Pelle Kane Berahino

Elliot; N'Zonzi Baker Lescott

Would defo avoid N'Zonzi........ he has signed for Sevilla.

I usually make lots of changes to my squad right up until a few days before the first game. (only for the players I had originally to score more points!)... Clubs still have signings to make though and there could be a few quality bargains to add to the fantasy team.

Anyone got some opinions on cheap players or new signings they believe will score a lot of points? Darren Fletcher for example seems a good deal at just £4.5m. Daley Blind at United is another who could be value for money at £5.5m but with United bringing in a few midfielders he may not be a first team starter. Jermaine Defoe (£5.5m) made a real difference at Sunderland when he joined in January and could be a solid back up centre forward. I have him in my team at the moment but he's one of the players I might end up transferring out of the squad.

hoping to improve on not massively plummet down the league from 3rd place in P&B league from last season.

I had a look at that Ultimate one but it was asking for your passport number at sign up etc and seemed like a bit too much hassle, you'd be as well doing a newspaper one if you're actually looking to win prizes.

Not sure about these new mods, the triple captain and bench boost ones are surely worth holding onto until there's 4/6 teams playing twice in the same gameweek later in the season due to FA cup / Europe, and all out attack when you get shitloads of defenders injured / suspended at the same time

I've joined once again. Not sure how I did towards the end of last season. I think I was reasonably high on the H2H table so I'm happy with that.

I'll likely change my team many times due to new signings. But here is my first draft:

GK: Cech

DEF: Terry

DEF: Kompany

DEF: Clyne

MID: Ozil

MID: Fabregas

MID: Schweinsteiger

MID: Cazorla

FOR: Costa ©

FOR: Pelle

FOR: Defoe

SUBS: Hennessey, K. Toure, Wanyama, Coloccini