My BASP first aid certificate finally came in handy.

I've found almost every P&B er I've met to be thoroughly decent.

It's actually bizarre how much this website has shaped my life. Many P&Bers are now amongst my closest friends.

I've also had sex with a P&Bers sister

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coddy sits smugly while Shakey, Adam and myself collectively shit their pants.

Funny you post on here. My work needs a Practice Nurse...

Was myself, you were playing me songs off your phone and getting me to guess the artists. Absolutely out your nut after a Hearts game.

I've thrown an American football at Smurph during a screening of The Room. He didn't catch it, perfect spiral too.

I used to work with some Falkirk supporting poster, no idea his name here but he used to hit out with the seething patter.

Smurph being the P&B social glue that he is, I was there with him, indeed I might have thrown the ball to you in the first place and / or jumped out of the road of your throw to Smurph. We had already had several pints, a scotchka each and shared a bottle of Orange Jubilee on the train through so I was delighted to complete a successful catch and throw as I was pretty fucked even that early.

Other than that, I was (a very weak) part of the P&B football team in its 2007 heyday so still aware of who a few folk are from that "golden" era and also went to 3 or 4 of the fives tournaments. Think there's only one guy I've ever worked with whose username I was aware of but I've just looked him up and he has zero active posts so either doesn't look anymore or just doesn't post anymore. Plus all the usual suspects through the twitter thread on here.

I've never actually I spoke to Smurph personally but on Twitter and P&B he comes across like a cool c**t.

When at Electric Frog I was out my bin on the disco sweeties and spotted either Smurph or his lookalike walking from afar. I started screaming his name to get attention but was dingheyed. Probably for the best as was as my bin but still cut me a bit deep.

I've never actually I spoke to Smurph personally but on Twitter and P&B he comes across like a cool c**t.

When at Electric Frog I was out my bin on the disco sweeties and spotted either Smurph or his lookalike walking from afar. I started screaming his name to get attention but was dingheyed. Probably for the best as was as my bin but still cut me a bit deep.

Smurph is the embodiment of 'sound'

Following on from Smurph and Thistle fans, I've met Sampfan twice. First time was talking to a mate at bus stop about Thistle across from The Crystal Palace and a very drunk Sampfan jumped into the conversation. Fairly amusing except claiming I was "part time" due to missing a game in the coming days. Recognised him off Twitter as he followed me at the time and sent a friendly message.

Next time met him in pub before game. Said alright to him and he said "aw you must know me off twitter". Nice chap but almost sounds angry when being friendly.

Met Jagfox (now Callum Booth) in pub. He met my pal previously, who sometimes posts on here, when my mate was steaming and conversation went from there. A very, very jolly middle aged fella who enjoys a pint and a joke is how I expected him and is exactly how he is.

Pie Of The Month seems to know who I am from my embarrassing handbags at Killie few seasons ago, yet I don't have a scoobie who he is.

Eta. I imagine a few St Mirren fans maybe know my face from my Provan Sports days. Wouldn't have a clue who they were though. Worked with scdave at same company.

I've met that Sweet Pete guy a few times.

He looks like Wil Wheaton, not the shy geek Wil from TNG, but the older one from TBBT.

He also has a hint of Leslie Ash about him, he claims a pie related incident is responsible, but I reckon that the swelling is due to years of abuse caused by being a passenger in a motor vehicle and him pretending to be the driver and going thrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrb every time the driver changed gear.

Archived