A bit of diddy shame here.

Aberdeen got in the way of changing the voting structure in the top flight, in Rangers' absence.

Kilmarnock abstained from the vote to admit Newco to the SPL.

Queens voted to admit Newco to SFL 1.

Does a sense of guilt help fuel the obsession?

The obsession is fully fuelled by the subject Clumpany of this sub-forum and their blazered enablers.

But yes - a sense of frustrated guilt from the north-east on the voting structure choice made by our delegate.

Aberdeen got in the way of changing the voting structure in the top flight, in Rangers' absence.

Kilmarnock abstained from the vote to admit Newco to the SPL.

Queens voted to admit Newco to SFL 1.

Does a sense of guilt help fuel the obsession?

You might be onto something there, MT. Our clubs certainly contributed to the "Scottish football needs some form of rangers" pish, which certainly could lead to feelings of guilt by association.

Monkey Tennis, on 28 Oct 2015 - 22:02, said:

Ken Fitlike, on 28 Oct 2015 - 22:31, said:

a sense of frustrated guilt from the north-east

WhiteRoseKillie, on 28 Oct 2015 - 23:08, said:

feelings of guilt by association.

The Big Thread Diddies in self-loathing angst shocker.

Group hug?

The Big Thread Diddies in self-loathing angst shocker.

Group hug?

More just a mature recognition that our clubs can step badly out of line and can at time deserve scrutiny and criticism for their actions.

If only followers of all clubs adopted a similar outlook, eh?

Who knows what might have been averted.

It's easy to try and criticize Rangers' finances blindly and try discredit Rangers' history with your bias when Uefa, SPFL etc have even officially confirmed that it's the same Rangers if you care to actually check the real facts and without distorting them to your own bias, but like I said in my previous post Rangers are in a good place and will always be now thanks to the new board and W&W and our team. There is no way we will go into admin again either as I explained in my previous post, but if you want to waste time believing that fair on you. It seems only logical that this would be what other rival fans would try and pick holes in even though there aren't any now.

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

Hadn't seen that site before. Lot of significant digits in the numbers quoted, which usually strikes me as trying to convince of gist by using ultra-detail, i.e. I wouldn't tend to swallow all of the guy's claims.

However, this bit in one of the comments made me laugh:

What exquisite irony of greed over loyalty for Traynor to deliver the coup de gras.

I think that's it's probably just a typo, or some particularly schoolboyish French; but fair play to the commentator if he's trying to link Traynor with being a bit gras.

:lol:

Explain what a 'don-dler' is, if you would be so kind, young Bennett offspring.

A don-dler is when the aberdeen players perform so poor (like they have been of late), that the performance can be describer that the team were lookling like 'don-dlers' instead of 'the dons'. Or lambs to the slaughter instead of the sheep.

Or BDO...

Aberdeen probably have more chance of facing problems from BDO than Rangers ever do ....

you can write "BDO ......" in the RFC finance thread all you want, but RFC finances are in a good place whether you like it or not young padawan, you will soon learn when RFC dominate the premiership next season lol.