Sky Bet Football League 2015-16

jagfox

Apart from his reign at Twente.

I did kind of jump in two footed with that comment as I have no idea how he did there! I was thinking more about the English game right enough :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could it have anything to do with Middlesbrough's most successful manager having become available today? Not sure if Boro fans would welcome him back or not?

Nah can't see it. Gibson himself has said he didn't get on too well with McClaren so can't see him bringing him back after his last few failures.

My auntie used to live there and my first ever live game was watching Boro. Having no professional clubs in the highlands at the time when I was five or so probably strengthened it too.

Karanka not taking training this morning and not being in charge tomorrow isn't a good sign.

My auntie used to live there and my first ever live game was watching Boro. Having no professional clubs in the highlands at the time when I was five or so probably strengthened it too.

Karanka not taking training this morning and not being in charge tomorrow isn't a good sign.

Can't see anyway back now that he's not in charge for tomorrow. A pivotal part of the season with so few games left, if Karanka has chosen not to take charge then I think that's the end. Obviously most have no clue what's going on so I'm not making any judgements yet, but it's certainly looking bad.

Not a bad source. I'm thinking nobody believed your message however :-(

:lol: Sadly not. I'm still holding out for it to feature in the briefs in Monday's Daily Ranger.

I obviously don't want Karanka to go. But trying to put a positive spin on a negative. If someone comes in they have a great squad at their disposal. It's hard to criticise a winning formation, but the idea of someone coming in and putting Rhodes up front with a partner certainly doesn't make me worried. Quite the opposite.

It's a shitty thing to happen at this stage but I still believe there is enough quality in the squad to see us over the line.

He'd maybe be able to scare the players into playing and getting us up but I'd be gutted if he was deemed the long term solution. You can't sack one manager for storming out of a team meeting and then hire one who's previously nutted one of his own players!

Apparently Charlton fans are going to pitch invade and try to get the game abandoned today in protest of something. What are the rules on that? Would Boro get the points or would it be based on the score line at the time?

Apparently Charlton fans are going to pitch invade and try to get the game abandoned today in protest of something. What are the rules on that? Would Boro get the points or would it be based on the score line at the time?

Did Blackpool fans not do that last year? 

Think their game got called off in the second half, was 0-0 at the time so that was ruled as the result. Think Blackpool had to refund the away fans. 

Did Blackpool fans not do that last year?

Think their game got called off in the second half, was 0-0 at the time so that was ruled as the result. Think Blackpool had to refund the away fans.

Because it was the last day of the season the FA didn't see the point of replaying it as it effectively was a meaningless game. Blackpool were down and Huddersfield were mid table

It would be ridiculously unfair if Boro didn't get the chance to beat Charlton if the game was abandoned early when it was a draw. They are one of the poorest teams I've ever seen at The Riverside (probably going to win today now).

Indeed. It surely can't be the official ruling. f**k me, if that was the case wee teams' fans would be on the pitch every time a big team came to town so as to get a point without doing anything :lol:

Archived