Sky Bet Football League 2015-16

jagfox

Crowd wanking. :lol:

Not what's happening, a couple of comments about the Riversides sea of red seats whilst they've been in the championship has sent HM over the edge, obviously crowds go up and down depending on success but I just find it a bit mental they can go from 30/31/32 in the EPL to 15/16/17.

Obviously, still, a good good support.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not what's happening, a couple of comments about the Riversides sea of red seats whilst they've been in the championship has sent HM over the edge, obviously crowds go up and down depending on success but I just find it a bit mental they can go from 30/31/32 in the EPL to 15/16/17.

They're far from the only ones who suffered big crowd drops after relegation. Rovers are probably the best example of it!

Pleased Boro went up and looking forward to see how Rhodes does in the PL. A wee £2 million extra for Rovers on top of his transfer fee now too, not that it'll get used or anything right enough.

This is crowd wanking, and it's wrong. I think crowd wanking is pretty cringeworthy, but how a team that gets 24 thousand average in The Championship (we only got mid/high 20's in the last few years in the PL) in a town of 100,000 people, and consistently has one of the biggest away following in Britain, is bizarre.

Still unsure why you have a hatred for a beige club like Boro, as you still haven't explained why they are a "horrible club"? :lol:

I always thought it was daft the playoff winners lifting silverware while the team that finished above them and went straight up don't. Goes without saying that throwing more trophies at it doesn't make it look any better though, better just scrapping both. Surely just winning the playoff and going up is victory enough, three trophies passed out per league is a bit overkill.

I always thought it was daft the playoff winners lifting silverware while the team that finished above them and went straight up don't. Goes without saying that throwing more trophies at it doesn't make it look any better though, better just scrapping both. Surely just winning the playoff and going up is victory enough, three trophies passed out per league is a bit overkill.

Even worse in Scotland in the play offs where a team finishing 2nd bottom of their league wins a trophy if they stay up.

While we were that team in 07/08 and it was a relief to stay up thats as far as it should go.

Btw, don't really have an issue with a trophy for gaining promotion but can see why it would annoy people.

Even worse in Scotland in the play offs where a team finishing 2nd bottom of their league wins a trophy if they stay up.

While we were that team in 07/08 and it was a relief to stay up thats as far as it should go.

Btw, don't really have an issue with a trophy for gaining promotion but can see why it would annoy people.

We didn't get a trophy when we won the play-offs in 2014?

Archived