Sky Bet Football League 2015-16

jagfox

I missed the goal, thanks to SkyGo being a pile of shite.

Birmingham actually look a decent side this year.

They did well last season once Rowett took over. They look capable of a top half finish anyway. Unlucky not to be two up now as well.

Burnley don't look great though, and they didn't look up to much in the 30 minutes of their game last week that I caught either.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They did well last season once Rowett took over. They look capable of a top half finish anyway. Unlucky not to be two up now as well.

Burnley don't look great though, and they didn't look up to much in the 30 minutes of their game last week that I caught either.

Yeah, based on this you wouldnt bet against Birmingham finishing higher than Burnley, as someone who doesnt pay all that much attention this league, thats very surprising.

Vossen and Jutkiewicz won't be good enough to get them back up. They actually don't score well at the level.

Aye but in the sense that they have a few who will chip in with 15 or so goals rather than relying on one main forward banging in 30 like Ings...think they'll have enough to be in the hunt.

Charlie Austin calling the linesman what sounded like a "Fucking cheating b*****d" right next to a mic in the QPR v Cardiff, game.

With a child right behind the linesman who cheered and started applauding :lol:

Archived