Scottish Cup winners vs Play Off winners

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sincerely hope Warren doesn't have a serious injury - but the sight of him being wheeled round the track in the sort of bath chair used to take geriatrics for a pish in an old folks home was very funny indeed.

JS69293879.jpg

I've heard he has a broken fibula, though it was not said what kind of break.

He's going to be out for a while.

We are having a 'mare with injuries just now.

First day of the 2013-14 season, Motherwell beat Hibs 1-0, who went on to be relegated. First day of the 2014-15 season, Motherwell beat St Mirren 1-0,and we all know how that turned out.

Caley would be as well as conceding relegation now based on those stats imo.

As pleased as I was with the way we played, it has to be said Inverness were dreadful.

Reminiscent of us at our worst last season when we had a pile of injuries, with players playing out of position looking uncomfortable and some just looking out their depth. No surprise the boy Wedderburn got hooked before half time as he was struggling to cope in the middle of the park as the experienced Pearson and Lasley dominated. Lopez up front wasn't up to much either and I very much doubt Laing and McManus will have an easier afternoon all season.

Even their ball retention was well below par, expected them to dominate possession yesterday however it was pretty even and I believe we actually edged it. Also not managing a single shot on target at home during a match is pretty dreadful to be fair.

Imagine witnessing another 25 odd performances like that this season and you'll begin to understand what it was like watching Motherwell for the majority of last season.

Archived