Scottish Cup winners vs Play Off winners

Hopefully our defence will be less generous than it was last season.

It's debatable whether we have an attack that would take advantage of any generosity. Maybe from set pieces though.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ICT line up, according to Twitter, is:

Fon Williams

Meekings Devine Warren Raven

Draper Wedderburn

Christie Tansey Williams

Lopez

I'm guessing at the positions to some extent, but it looks like Hughes will be playing the same shape and similar tactics to those we used against Astra. Which means we're going to have very little pace in attack and probably won't create much, unless Lopez has sharpened up a bit with more training. Sticking with my prediction of 0-0.

All 3 ICT subs used already - Mutombo on for Wedderburn, apparently because Wedderburb was shite; Polworth for Warren, because of injury to Warren; and Horner for Meekings, for reasons no-one can fathom. Either Meekings is injured or Hughes has decided to have pre-season i the first game of the season. Anyway, by my calculations we are now fielding one central defender, two right backs, six midfielders and one alleged striker. At the last count, shots on target 0, shots off target 0, corners 0.

That's a very decent start for us open all mics was saying Inverness barely created a chance so I won't ask how our new keeper did.

Sounds like ICT need a new striker but that very encouraging for us considering how pish our defence was most of last season

Archived