Petrofac cup second round - Tuesday/Wednesday August 18/19

parsforlife

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A home tie with Raith Rovers, is it?

The last time I remember seeing Stenny take on the Rovers was in a pre-season friendly at Ochilview in 2006, I think, and big Armand Oné beat goalkeeper Andy Carlin in a foot race to the ball, despite have a 10-yard disadvantage. He scored and celebrated in front of the home support.

Will be good to see an almost packed somerset I suppose. Most likely be a pumping but ah well, there's always a chance.

It's a Tuesday/Wednesday night so doubt it will be anywehre near the 9000 we got for the last time we played them.

Perfect draw for us really. A team we have never played at a ground I've never been to... And a very good chance to progress.

Love this competition :)

It's a Tuesday/Wednesday night so doubt it will be anywehre near the 9000 we got for the last time we played them.

Ayrshire is a breeding ground for Orcs (Drongan, Etc) as well as the proximity of God's Country to their natural Glasvegas habitat. Therefore it Should be a good crowd.

How is the gate money split in the Mickey Mouse cup? 50/50?

Horrible draw for us, after playing queens 6 times last season we now have them atleast 5 times this season, away in midweek and after playing them on the Saturday as well, we dont have much of a following anyway but I can't even see a bus load going to this one.

Archived