Celtic v Ross County 1st Aug

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very, very defensive. Assuming Quinn's on the left, he's played there a few times over the years. Not surprised at Curran being the only striker, but surprised to see De Vita on the bench. I also don't rate McShane at all yet. We'll see soon enough though I guess. In Jim we trust.

Edit: Just looking at the bench there, there's not really any like for like replacements for that midfield. Any subs we can make will instantly make us more attacking.

Foster starting is shite too, on top of the lack of Rafa being dodgy as f**k.

I fully expected Foster to start. Reckord's injured, and he was always going to plump for experience instead of throwing young Holden in at the deep end. If it was anyone but Celtic he might have given him the nod.

I fully expected Foster to start. Reckord's injured, and he was always going to plump for experience instead of throwing young Holden in at the deep end. If it was anyone but Celtic he might have given him the nod.

I'd apparently missed Reckord's injury. Ach well, that's forgiven then.

Griffiths is shite at penalties. Surprised he's still allowed on them. Missed a few at Dundee and had that embarrassing miss for Celtic a few weeks back. Wasn't the greatest pen there either, looked like Fox could have saved it if he was just a bit stronger.

Archived