Celtic v Ross County 1st Aug

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He let the ball run on, went down too easily and there were other player back. Anyone that thinks that was a red does not know the rules of football.

So, 2-0 half time. Very easy so far, hope Griffiths is alright, expect at least another couple in the 2nd half.

Can't agree with that. The ball was heading away from goal, granted, but not at any real pace. If he's not fouled he collects it a few yards inside the box and can slide it in to the net or even take a touch or two before the other two defenders get near him. Even with Van Dijk there it's still denying a clear goalscoring opportunity.

Aye he is still in line with being inside the penalty box if he continues to run forward.

Hardly heading towards the corner flag.

I'd also like to point out that Craig Gordon is massively overrated. Probably faces about three shots per game and still manages to regularly make an arse of himself, for example against Inter Milan, us in the Scottish Cup semi and today.

Willie Miller on the radio! "I'm pleased for Collum, he's clearly practiced hard and put the effort in to continue the level of terrible decision making from where he left it last season" :lol:

Might be the only time this season I actually rate a willie miller quote

Mark Connolly, on 01 Aug 2015 - 13:56, said:

Which of Neil McCann's former clubs (Dundee, Hearts, Rangers, Southampton, Falkirk) is the odd one out, and why?

Southampton. They're English. Thanks.

Archived