Falkirk v Shire

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are the only person I have hears criticising his performance. I have not been a fan but last night he did well.

Did well now from excellent now

Apart from the cowdenbeath game he has only had real impact as a sub, his performance on Friday was better than previous starts, not excellent. Against weaker opposition, if he had anything about him, he would be demanding the ball

Did well now from excellent now

Apart from the cowdenbeath game he has only had real impact as a sub, his performance on Friday was better than previous starts, not excellent. Against weaker opposition, if he had anything about him, he would be demanding the ball

He strikes me as the type who needs a bit of confidence. He can come off the bench and does well in bursts but over a full game his mistakes add up and he takes the easy options and becomes ineffective.

If we (an impossible ask) get behind him and don't get on his back for every single mistake then he might be like a new signing this year.

With regards to the police horses last night. If it's true we have to foot the bill for this unnecessary nonsense, then I hope the club challenge it.

I thought the same as you when I saw the horses. I asked the question and was told that we would only pay for Police inside the ground, of which I believe there were none.

Archived