Falkirk v Shire

Can't see their being much of a crowd to be honest through in Cumbernauld. 1000-1200 max.

On the game, if we turn up as we can and have seen in spells so far in this pre-season I see nothing but a convincing "home" win.

Going for 3-0 Falkirk.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see their being much of a crowd to be honest through in Cumbernauld. 1000-1200 max.

On the game, if we turn up as we can and have seen in spells so far in this pre-season I see nothing but a convincing "home" win.

Going for 3-0 Falkirk.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Id say 800 tops

It feels a long week since Saturday......I think that has much to do with the performance of around 75 mins of it

Hopefully ironed out probs from Saturday and Im guessing the Shire wont be as good as East Fife whom played pretty well

• 01 MacDonald

• 02 Maybury (Rowan - 84' )

03 Dick

06 Vaulks

05 McCracken

10 McGrandles

04 Durojaiye (Alston - 65' )

11 Cooper

08 Taiwo

07 Shepherd (Bia Bi - 55' )

09 Loy

This is the team who played the Shire last season, i would expect only two of that 14 that played n the game to start tomorrow being Vaulks and Taiwo.

Houstons team now coming into shape.

Just back from the game. Falkirk were as good as they needed to be without ever really clicking into a decent rhythm of play, and we won 5-0.

I thought shire had a couple of good moments in attack but were absolutely honking at the back. The keeper was brutal although not at fault for most of the goals. I liked the chant of "EAST EAST EAST EAST"

Bob McHugh looked like he was enjoying himself as the game went on and the last goal was a peach. Was Muirheads deflected? f not it was a goal of the season contender!

Smith was good. Very unlucky not to score one (goalkeeper tipping onto underside of bar) and should have scored another in the second half. Baird could have had a hat trick, smacked a post from close range and missed a complete sitter. Could have easily been 9 or 10. So much better with natural wide players playing wide, and Sibbald in the middle of the park. Still need another striker imo. Ps Muirheads goal was an absolute belter. Pps can we appeal that booking for Vaulks? Completely farcical

Hard to gauge where we are at after tonight's game, however, we can only beat what's in front of us I suppose. Front two where lively and it's always good to see strikers off the mark early

Still think we're lacking a different creative option in the final third, which will take the pressure off the likes of Sibbald and Alston at times.

Out with the game and a serious question...why was there police horses at tonight's game and I seriously hope that the club wasn't required to pay extra for this total farce

Pretty much the exact same as last year, i can't even recall us stringing five passes together tonight and our long ball gash was easily cleaned up on all but one occasion, shame we couldn't of at least got a goal to make the torture more bearable.

But thankfully it's the next 36 games that really matter in our season. EAST! EAST! EAST! EAST!

You'll always get police horses at a derby Friday night game tbf. I do wonder how much this whole episode has cost the club though. Probably thousands more than anything they would have made from the concert.

No appeal on a yellow card dude !!!

tumblr_m3mxrbrpz11r7s0c0.gif

Archived