Who will win the league

On a more serious note, i genuinely do hope that the four clubs in the division with reputation and ability to hold themselves above water (it should be obvious who those four are) quickly spring away from the rest. But i don't imagine East Fife being that special, leaving ourselves, Arbroath and Stirling to barney it out. No stupid shocks or surprises like Albion Cunting Rovers winning it. And more mortifingly, Queen's Park finishing above all of us.

Oh Shaw, how I love your work. The way you tease the audience with suggestions of who the "obvious" are and hold the suspense for nearly a whole sentence before releasing the most subtle of clues in breathtaking stages. Sublime, quite sublime.

And who are these "Queen's Park" fellows you talk of? More witty rapscallions like yourself Shaw? Deep joy abounds. Hurrah for Shaw! :king

Can't wait for the next chapter Yummy!

Oh Shaw, how I love your work. The way you tease the audience with suggestions of who the "obvious" are and hold the suspense for nearly a whole sentence before releasing the most subtle of clues in breathtaking stages. Sublime, quite sublime.

And who are these "Queen's Park" fellows you talk of? More witty rapscallions like yourself Shaw? Deep joy abounds. Hurrah for Shaw! :king

Can't wait for the next chapter Yummy!

Absolutely nothing inappropriate with this obsession whatsofuckingever. As for the signature.....you even put that up around three months after i quoted the ACTUAL wording in the 'Peterheed are all racists' thread. Seeing as i've seen you around and know what you go 'home' to at night, i'll let you w**k yourself into a coma about me if it keeps you off the streets. FalkirkFirm?? I've seen harder marzipan dildos.

can not see us, not finishing in the top 4

I've never seen us finish lower than 4th in this league in all my time watching us. Id be extremely disappointed if we didn't get a play off atleast. Huge ask to win the league so not getting hopes up but I hope we are up there during the season.

I think this division has the potential to be a really great competition this year (in terms of excitement rather than outright quality).

Quite a few teams with a decent chance of having a shot at the league. Probably only really Shire and Montrose who don't have that good a chance of getting a top 4 finish and it doesn't look like there'll be too much of a gap between the majority of the teams.

Archived