Toy Story - Mafia Game Thread

Sorry lads but I'm not going to get back on again tonight, been at work all day and need to take the misses out tonight or I'll be in the dog house all week. I'm going to vote Mr Brightside ( can someone bold please) his voting pattern has struck me as strange all game and since most of the people left have been quiet there isn't much more to go on.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lynch: DarkBlue62 (Town Monitor).

char_12885.jpg

Hi DarkBlue62, you are Bo Peep (Monitor). You are a kind, sweet-natured shepherdess, who spends her time watching her flock and trying to stay informed about their actions. Each night you may monitor someone and you will be informed of/receive a copy of any investigation results that they may have received that same night (even if they are killed).

You win by eliminating all non-townies.

Find the game thread here: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/224675-toy-story-mafia-game-thread/

With this, the game is brought to 8 players with 4 mafia still alive, and they even have two night kills tonight, which brings the game to 4 mafia vs. 2 townies tomorrow. In other words...

THE MAFIA HAS WON!

Congratulations to the entire mafia team:

Kyle

ArmadaleKillie

Airdrie Onions

Sooky

Did the mafia have an investigator? Airdrie Onions knew my role after the first deadline and was why I was hesitant to believe David was the investigator.

One of our guys had a rotating power.. and one of them was he could investigate someone

Did the mafia have an investigator? Airdrie Onions knew my role after the first deadline and was why I was hesitant to believe David was the investigator.

Wondered if you picked up on that :D yeah one of Kyles abilities was an investigation, didn't actually say in the mafia thread that I'd revealed I knew who you were

Archived