Toy Story - Mafia Game Thread

Yeah I'll be honest, I'm not really feeling this. You seemed to suddenly appear out of nowhere the past day and have mentioned a few times how we should be specifically targeting active players. Now, I'm not saying that we should be going for only inactive - far from it - but I reckon you think that with it likely being something like 4 v 7 at the moment, you think this is the time for the mafia to really appear on the thread and help manipulate the lynching. Along with, I think you'd like the more active and experienced sort of players gone, so it will be harder for others to build a case against you and the rest of the mafia.

Think it's also worth highlighting a post you made earlier that referred to who you were suspicious of, as I think you may have included another mafia player in there in an attempt to cover their tracks should be you discovered. So along with you, I remain suspicious of Kyle. My theory earlier was that 2 of you might be experienced players and 2 more inactive players, and the both of you would fit that bill.

Vote TRS

Ah, this is a shame as I don't think you're Mafia. I think you are correct in being suspicious of Kyle though.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're having a mare DB

DB appears to either be Mafia or having as bad a game as GS, GtG and NOW.

Never have I been good at this. You of all people should know this Mr. B

Archived