Toy Story - Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBH, Marko's actions today have thrown a spanner in the works as that wasn't something I was expecting.

Presumably you're hoping that this post will make you look innocent if Marko is lynched and found out to be Mafia.

I've got you sussed. It's probably a better move if you refrain from communicating with me and play it a bit safer. ;)

VOTE COUNT

Mr. Brightside (2) - ArmadaleKillie, DarkBlue62

MarkoRaj (3) - gy diamond, Wilkinson1998, Kyle

gy diamond (2) - diamonds2002, Airdrie Onions

ArmadaleKillie (2) - The Real Saints, Mr. Brightside

The Real Saints (1) - Sooky

5 minutes for corrections

Presumably you're hoping that this post will make you look innocent if Marko is lynched and found out to be Mafia.

I've got you sussed. It's probably a better move if you refrain from communicating with me and play it a bit safer. ;)

You seem to be desperate to drive people to not be communicating. Why don't you want me to talk? You want to protect those who are "quiet" which of course drives more people to be "quiet". Is it because my points are actually relevant to arguing against your reasons. Is it because I keep brining up Mr Brightside? So what do you do if Marko is lynched and is found to be Town? Find something else to try and throw at me because you are desperate to see me gone?

I keep giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are trying to help the town but I keep coming back to my belief that you are up to something more than this. You like to drop cryptic comments doubting people's actions but never actually follow through with anything. I could easily ask is that to make sure you appear innocent if any of them turn up Mafia? The recent one with Mr Brightside is a prime example of that.

VOTE COUNT

gy diamond (2) - diamonds2002, Airdrie Onions

5 minutes for corrections

I voted GY Diamond fella

Yup, just noticed. Sorry, I missed it the first time because Airdrie's post both contained his own bold and your bold.

Flip incoming.

VOTE COUNT

gy diamond (3) - diamonds2002, Airdrie Onions, MarkoRaj

Lynch: MarkoRaj (Independent Terrorist).

picture-64.png?w=450

Hi MarkoRaj, you are Stretch (Terrorist). You are very good at multi-tasking, having eight tentacles and all that. In fact, you can basically do everything by yourself and you don't need allies, which makes you a lone agent in this game.

Because you're so cute looking you will be viewed as Vanilla Townie by anyone who investigates your role.

In addition, you can choose from one of these two powers to be a secondary permanent power (choose one before Day 1 ends, and note that you can't switch after you've made your choice for rest of the game):

1. You can choose to be granted 1 extra life, which would save you from being killed the first time you are originally meant to be lynched or killed by anyone during night.

2. Or you can choose to have all your kills be super kills that can't be blocked, protected against or tracked.

You win by being last man standing or by reaching a final 3 scenario with 1 townie and 1 mafia.

Find the game thread here: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/224675-toy-story-mafia-game-thread/

Mafia Kill: The Real Saints (Vanilla Townie).

Slinky_dog.png

Hi The Real Saints, you are Slinky Dog (Vanilla Townie).

You win by eliminating all non-townies.

Find the game thread here: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/224675-toy-story-mafia-game-thread/

Next deadline is 10 PM Sunday!

Lynch: MarkoRaj (Independent Terrorist).

Mafia Kill: The Real Saints (Vanilla Townie).

I assume he took the super kill. I'll take the Marko one as a bit of a bonus as it hopefully helps with AK's innocence. Losing TRS is a big blow though. Hopefully we can kick forward now.

Next deadline is 10 PM Sunday!

I have no excuse, IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

This is what happens when I stress out after having made one mistake, I make another.

MarkoRaj was not supposed to have died there. He had chosen the extra life.

I hereby deem myself a loser and MarkoRaj a winner.

Game continues, of course, for everyone else. I apologize to MarkoRaj. Hopefully he can find comfort in the fact that presumably he didn't stand a chance if he'd not been killed after getting the lynch, not that this an excuse for my horrible modding.

I feel really bad for the few mistakes I've made now and I'll cower away in shame, but please continue to enjoy the game as best you can.

I have no excuse, IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

This is what happens when I stress out after having made one mistake, I make another.

MarkoRaj was not supposed to have died there. He had chosen the extra life.

I hereby deem myself a loser and MarkoRaj a winner.

Game continues, of course, for everyone else. I apologize to MarkoRaj. Hopefully he can find comfort in the fact that presumably he didn't stand a chance if he'd not been killed after getting the lynch, not that this an excuse for my horrible modding.

I feel really bad for the few mistakes I've made now and I'll cower away in shame, but please continue to enjoy the game as best you can.

It's alright, I'm sure I made some howlers in my games also!

Christ we are doing awful at this! 9 players left, probably 4 mafia?!

Archived