Euro betting 29/07/15

Darren1872

I had Ajax picked out at 12/5 away to Rapid Vienna and didn't stick it on. 2-0 up before half time which is frustrating.

Rubin at 7/4 away to Sturm Graz tomorrow looks decent for the same fairly unscientific reason as my above pick - the Austrian league is pretty gash.

A weird quirk means Thun have drawn Vaduz. Thun finished 21 points ahead of Vaduz last season and are available at 4/5 at home tomorrow night. Looked up the head to head from last year and Thun won 3 of the 4 with the other drawn. They won the two home games by an aggregate of 5-0.

I won't profess to being an expert on any of these leagues but I think there could be value there.

Celtic

Red Bull Salzburg

Newcastle

£15 treble

Newcastle! I really shouldnt be backing shite like that even if they were only up against York City. Only got myself to blame

Tried a spread of draws last night but missed the right ones so going for the lot tonight. Small trebles 4,5 and 6 folds.

Fucking Celtic. Still, nearly broke even with the treble.

Another mugs bet chasing draws again tonight. Haven't heard of half the teams so just going for draws in the 8 games where no teams are odds on. 10p Goliath plus £1 7 and 8 folds just in case. Hoping to get at least 30p back from my £30 stake.

Another mugs bet chasing draws again tonight. Haven't heard of half the teams so just going for draws in the 8 games where no teams are odds on. 10p Goliath plus £1 7 and 8 folds just in case. Hoping to get at least 30p back from my £30 stake.

Another guaranteed win scheme foiled. 0/8. If only I'd bet on Vaduz...

Archived