andriod boxes / Kodi

Sorry back again.

I mentioned previously my box seems to only run smoothly when running SD and runs poorly when 1080 or HD.

I have checked all my TV settings and Interned provider but it seems to be an issue or setup with the box.

Anything I can try or do, any suggestions?

What model of box do you have mate? I had similar problems with my original box as the RAM and processor were smaller but since i upgrade my box, its been terrific

I am not entriely sure bud.

The box itself has MX on the top and when I load it up at has MBOX.

Does that mean anything or is that something I can check when the box is on, in the settings?

I think thats the one i had originally! Plays anything from 480p without stuttering but anything after that is a struggle. It has a dual core processor and 1gb of Ram whereas my new box has double the power on both

I think thats the one i had originally! Plays anything from 480p without stuttering but anything after that is a struggle. It has a dual core processor and 1gb of Ram whereas my new box has double the power on both

So can this be updated or am I best buying a new one?

It's my birthday today - and I received one of these pre-loaded OTT TV Boxes. They any good? What's my chances of catching some of the Scottish games on BT/Sky? If not them, what's it good far? I'm completely new to these things. Didn't even know what they were before today.

Most of the live Scottish games are either ones that are already on Sky Sports/BT Sports or the Old Firm...

These boxes stream live tv channels, new films, tv shows, PPV etc

It's my birthday today - and I received one of these pre-loaded OTT TV Boxes. They any good? What's my chances of catching some of the Scottish games on BT/Sky? If not them, what's it good far? I'm completely new to these things. Didn't even know what they were before today.

I hadn't* a clue about these boxes either when I first got it. Folk seem to be clued up in here though so don't hesitate to ask. I'd read through the topic as you'll pick some useful info up.

Follow this link for Operation Robocop that someone has previously posted. It's simple to follow and will give you HD BT Sports channels.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-operation-robocop-video-add-on-kodi/

Edited by 19QOS19

How's everyone finding NJM soccer? Looking for a reliable source for the dee game tomorrow and had some issues with robocop recently.

What about Halow Live or Money Sports?

Anybody got the keyboard? Mine has been playing up and not working. The light with what looks like a microphone, is having a red light seizure. The handbook doesn't even tell me what that light means! Any ideas?

Anybody got the keyboard? Mine has been playing up and not working. The light with what looks like a microphone, is having a red light seizure. The handbook doesn't even tell me what that light means! Any ideas?

It could be any keyboard! Im getting a free keyboard with mine but it almost certainly wont be the same as yours, it could be any generic wireless keyboard

If it's wireless and bluetooth can't you hook up your smartphone?

ETA: I've the firestick and haven't done this yet, youngest son laughs at me when I use the remote to go through the on screen keyboard.

Yes, probably. I've got a logitech bluetooth remote, so Im hoping I can connect that to it as well :)