andriod boxes / Kodi

Have you checked parental control is disabled?

To the best of my knowledge the parental controls are off, I'll double check this though. I don't think that's the problen though. My kodi is 14.2 and it says on the RoboCop add on it needs to be 15.

To the best of my knowledge the parental controls are off, I'll double check this though. I don't think that's the problen though. My kodi is 14.2 and it says on the RoboCop add on it needs to be 15.

Google Kodi 15.2 and go onto the ApkMirror weblink. You can download it there and install from a flash drive

I downloaded kodi 16(Jarvis?) From the android store but when I put RoboCop on it I couldn't get it working.

It was my first time trying out Kodi(Laptop but assume it's just the same) yesterday so I don't have much experience with it. I watched a video explaining how to install both and it is working just fine.

slightly off topic, but kodi related

did a clean wipe and fresh start for my PC kodi, now every time i go to install an addon it faisl due to a dependancy file being missing, ive googled it but its too techy jargon

anyone either have this issue and fix it, or simply have an idea how to fix it, tried multiple uninstall and reinstalls of kodi but heehaw luck

Got exodus working perfectly on 1.1.0.

Eating my words after being disappointed with box at first. How long should we expect exodus to be good for?

Should be long term. Its a new add on but the developers have previous for top drawer stuff

Got exodus working perfectly on 1.1.0.

Eating my words after being disappointed with box at first. How long should we expect exodus to be good for?

Should be long term. Its a new add on but the developers have previous for top drawer stuff

yup, only time they stop working on it is when the addon gets abused by box sellers, thats why genesis was halted iirc

My tech knowledge isn't the greatest do no doubt this will be a daft question to those in the know. But how do these developers make money if this service is free and possibly fully legal? Folk can't sure put in all that work out of the kindness of their hearts? There's obviously money coming in from somewhere, but where?

My tech knowledge isn't the greatest do no doubt this will be a daft question to those in the know. But how do these developers make money if this service is free and possibly fully legal? Folk can't sure put in all that work out of the kindness of their hearts? There's obviously money coming in from somewhere, but where?

I dont know the answer for sure, but many open source projects dont make any money, unless they have a sponsor who will use some of the code/dev in their own, paid, products, or they get a lot of donations.

Kodi asks for donations but the add-ons are separate and chances are the devs do it in their spare time, probably for a whole host of reasons, maybe just the challenge, or the recognition or out the kindness of their hearts.